Ghana demolished lower-tier side Soccer Intellectuals in a warm up game at the Cape Coast stadium on Wednesday to give Milovan Rajevac a chance to assess his players.
Kamaldeen Sulemana, who has been in red hot form, opened the scoring with a well taken goal in the 15th minute.
His fellow Right to Dream Academy graduate, Mohammed Kudus doubled Ghana’s lead minutes later.
Sulemana then scored a brace before Joel Fameyeh of FC Orenburg added Ghana’s 4th.
Jordan Ayew had a chance to make it five before half time but missed a penalty. The Crystal Palace forward was deployed as a right winger in the game and provided two assists in 45 minutes.
Second half substitutes Fatawu Issahaku, Benjamin Tetteh and Yaw Yeboah all got on the scoresheet with Issahaku also getting a brace.
Rajevac handed starting berths to debutant Jojo Wollacot in goal and Philemon Baffuor at right back with Andy Yiadom out injured.
Daniel Amartey, Joseph Aidoo and Baba Rahman completed the back four.
In midfield, Thomas Partey returned to the team playing alongside Baba Iddrisu and Kudus.
Jordan Ayew, Fameyeh and Sulemana made up the front three.
The friendly was to give the Serbian coach an opportunity to have an extensive look of his players live in action before the World Cup qualifier against Zimbabwe on Saturday.
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Minority Caucus meeting over removal of Minority leadership postponed for the second time
- Will Smith and Martin Lawrence returning for fourth ‘Bad Boys’ movie
- Domelevo yet to receive emoluments nearly 3 years after being ‘forced out’
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- Hubtel wins big at Ghana Fintech Awards 2022
- ‘Kamaldeen feels he can help Southampton immediately’ – Nathan Jones
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- 34 women arrested for prostitution in Tema, each granted GHs5k bail each
- Ex-soldier sues government, colleagues over sexual abuse
- aYo insurance covers over 8 million Ghanaians in 5 years
- Every Premier League signing and sale made in the January 2023 transfer window
- Southampton confirm signing of Black Stars winger Kamaldeen Sulemana
- Husband tells wife to pay him 30% of her salary for using their home office to work
- Ukraine deserves to join Nato, says new Czech leader
- CHAN 2022: Senegal see off Madagascar to set up final with Algeria
- Sex and no sleep may be killing endangered quolls – Research