Kumasi Asante Kotoko suffered a second consecutive defeat in the 2021/22 Ghana Premier League season following their loss to Legon Cities on Sunday.
The Porcupine Warriors were beaten 3-1 at the Baba Yara Stadium by Legon Cities with forward, Hans Kwofie scoring a brace in the game. Michael Otuo also scored for the Royals while Mudasi Salifu scored Kotoko’s consolation goal.
Berekum Chelsea were 1-0 winners over Aduana Stars, who now slip to the fifth position on the league table following their away loss.
A 68th-minute strike from the penalty spot by Prince Kwabena gave Bibiani Gold Stars all three points against Eleven Wonders at the Dun’s Park.
King Faisal held Dreams FC to a 1-1 draw at the Theatre of Dreams in Dawu while Elmina Sharks and Real Tamale United also played out a scoring stalemate.
WAFA suffered their 12th loss of the season, losing to Medeama away from home in Tarkwa.
Earlier on Friday, Hearts of Oak recorded a 3-0 win over Accra Lions at the Accra Sports Stadium while AshantiGold also handed Accra Great Olympics their first home defeat of the season as Yaw Annor struck to give the Miners the maximum points.
The game between Bechem United and Karela United is scheduled for Monday, April 25.
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Arise Ghana hits the street today to protest poor economic conditions
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
- 85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
- Social media users jubilate over E-levy flop
- Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
- ‘E-levy not a bad tax; Ghanaians just don’t want to pay taxes’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Texas migrant deaths: At least 46 found dead in abandoned lorry
Fidelity Bank records 32% increase in Profit Before Tax
BoG elected Vice Chair of African Financial Inclusion Policy Initiative
Luv FM High School Debate: St. Hubert competes with Opoku Ware
Tear gas fired at Arise Ghana demo
Ghana Post wins International award for Best EMS Customer Care
‘We don’t fix matches at Gold Stars’ – CEO responds to match-fixing allegations
Volta Division One Middle League kicks off
MTN Group climaxes its 21 Days of Y’ello Care Campaign
‘Comparing NDC to NPP is like comparing light and darkness’ – Sam George
Mastercard and Ecobank Group partner to digitise agricultural value chains in Africa￼
Arise Ghana Demo: ‘Step down if you can’t rule Ghana anymore’ – Protesters tell Akufo-Addo
Fidelity Bank wins 5 HESS Awards
Health Minister submits over 10 documents against Ato Forson in ambulance case
A/R: Criminal activities at Meduma on the rise
28 years of teaching but living on loans – Life of a teacher