Ahead of Ghana’s opening game at the 2022 FIFA World Cup, Black Stars midfielder, Mohammed Kudus says he is motivated to do more for the national team.
Since making his debut for the Black Stars under Kwasi Appiah, Kudus has netted five goals in 18 appearances for the senior national team.
Despite being of Ghana’s key players in the last few years since his first appearance, Kudus says Ghanaians are yet to see his full potential as there is a lot in stock.
“What you see now is just the beginning,” he said on Star Connect.
“I am motivated to do more because I believe I can do more than I am doing now. There is still a part of my game that I can improve.”
The 22-year-old made his debut for the national team in November 2019, coming off the bench to score in Ghana’s win over South Africa during the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
“For me to make my debut and score, the feeling was unbelievable and most importantly we won,” he added when quizzed about playing his first game of the Black Stars.
After missing out on the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, Kudus will be playing in his first major tournament with the national team at the 2022 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- My loss to Manny Pacquiao was deliberate – Joshua Clottey
- Photos: British actor Idris Elba visits Manhyia Palace
- 5 injured as Bibiani Zongo residents clash with Asante Gold Corporation security men
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- Over 1000 dead as huge quake toppled buildings in Turkey and Syria while people slept
- Government unlikely to pay ¢4.185bn 5-year bond maturing on February 6, 2023
- Cedi continues recent gain against dollar; $1 now ¢10.40
- Individual Pension Bondholders picket at Finance Ministry to demand total exemption from DDEP
- Benjamin Azamati finishes third behind Noah Lyles in New Balance Indoor Grand prix
- We pray Christian Atsu is found safe, sound – Akufo-Addo
- We are set for 1 District, 1 Doctor initiative – Volta-Oti GMA Chairman
- Turkey earthquake: Our thoughts and prayers are with Christian Atsu – GFA
- Drivers, commuters describe Accra-Tema Motorway as death trap
- Turkey earthquake: Three female Ghanaian players confirmed safe
- Algerian opponent Amira Bouraoui arrested and kidnapped in Tunisia
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Pentecostal and Charismatic Council presents communique to government
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- 321live: Season 2 premieres this February
- Imo State University confers doctorate degree on UBA CEO Oliver Alawuba
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- Christian Atsu missing: Social media users pray for him