Audio By Carbonatix
Prince Harry said he feels sometimes “massively at peace” with his new life in the US with wife Meghan Markle.
“I don’t know how many people feel truly peaceful,” he told “Today” show co-anchor in an interview filmed at the Invictus Games. “At times I feel massively at peace, but with everything that’s going on in the world…”
The redheaded now-former royal addressed his mental health struggles — as well as those of the Invictus Games competitors — and said once people heal they end up “feeling lighter.”
“For so many people it’s about management, but I do know there is a light at the end of a tunnel for everybody.”
Harry’s “light” came when he and the “Suits” alum moved to California.
“You know, home for me now is, you know, for the time being, it’s in the states,” he told Kotb, 57. “And it feels that way as well. We’ve been welcomed with open arms, and it’s got such a great community up in Santa Barbara.”
Harry, 37, even joked that admitting the US is “home” for him would become a “thing” given Megxit but couldn’t deny the impact of his life with his two kids, Archie and Lilibet, even if it means learning to balance work and life.

“Working from home is not all that it’s cracked up to be,” he quipped. “Archie spends more time interrupting our zoom calls than anybody else, but he also gets us off them as well so that’s helpful.
Harry and Markle continue to dedicate their lives to service — the Duke of Sussex said he finds “healing” in helping — but now he’s focusing his efforts to help his children.
“My sort of mantra now every day is I’m ‘trying to make the world a better place for my kids,” he shared.
Harry and Markle, 40, landed in The Netherlands Friday after stopping in England to visit with Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles ahead of the long-reigning monarch’s 96th birthday.
It was the couple’s first time in the UK together since exiting the royal family in 2020. They did not bring their two children, Archie, 2, and Lilibet, 10 months, along for the trip.

“We can confirm that they visited the duke’s grandmother, as we previously said he hoped to do,” their spokesperson said. “They stopped by the UK on their way to the Hague to attend the Invictus Games.”
The Duke of Sussex launched the Invictus Games in 2014 after attending the Warrior Games, a competition for wounded service members in the US.
“He saw how the power of sport could help physically, psychologically and socially,” reads the Invictus website.
Latest Stories
-
NDC parliamentary leadership reshuffle secured 2024 election victory – Asiedua Nketiah
24 minutes -
Agbodza visits Adaklu-Helekpe mudslide victims, warns of more danger around mountain
28 minutes -
TTAG urge government’s urgent action on recruitment and postings
41 minutes -
World Vision Ghana brings joy to Wa West children with mass birthday celebration
56 minutes -
NAIMOS arrest one foreign national and 7 Ghanaians in anti-galamsey operation in Ashanti Region
57 minutes -
Health Ministry announces mop-up exercise for validation and posting of health professionals
57 minutes -
GoldBod wins community backing for responsible mining support program in Ashanti Region
57 minutes -
Xenophobic attack: Why announce evacuation without preparation? – Minority caucus questions gov’t
1 hour -
Government failed Ghanaians in South Africa — Minority slams evacuation delay
1 hour -
Heavy downpour leaves Kaneshie, other parts of Accra flooded
1 hour -
Mahama’s STEM push aims to build curious, creative students – Haruna Iddrisu
2 hours -
Swimming stakeholders call for legitimate governance and constitutional elections in Ghana Swimming
2 hours -
Akatsi Police seize suspected cannabis consignment, driver escapes
2 hours -
EU investment in Ghana reaches $16bn – GIPC’s Boss
2 hours -
GPSCP II and TCDA partner to boost regulation and investment in tree crops sector
2 hours