The maiden edition of ‘Moments with Joy’ was fun, exciting and revealing. It featured co-host of Prime Morning on the Joy Prime channel Emefa Akosua Adeti.
Growing up, Emefa Adeti had a taste of all sides of life and she believes that’s why she can be whoever the moment requires her to be.
“I can be a girl who is ‘boujee’ one minute, the next minute I can sell tomatoes. I can just fit in nicely,” the former beauty pageant queen said.
Her fans were eager to have her on the ‘Moments with Joy’ hot seat with Anita starting the questions on a very sensitive and emotional note.
“How have you coped with the loss of your mother?” she quizzed the tv host who recently lost her mother.
“It’s difficult, and I don’t know how I do it but all I know is put things behind me and move on. Sometimes, I get very teary-eyed and I ask myself, ‘what would mom want me to do to?’ There, I gather all the strength and I try to do what it is I have to do,” she said.
Although the show started on an emotional note it later became fun and light-hearted as the host revealed her most embarrassing moment on television was when her wig fell off while she was on air.
The answer that shocked the KMJ, host of the show, was when she was asked to choose between heaven and love.
Emefa made her choice and explained, “Oooh, for now, I would say money because I am told my mom is in heaven but haven’t seen it so I will deal with what I have. Money is what I know so I will stick with that.”
If you are a staunch follower of a radio or television presenter, it’s most likely you would love a chance to meet them, interact with them or ask them one simple question.
Well ‘Moments of Joy’ is giving you the opportunity to ask presenters on the Joy brands Joy FM, Joy Prime, Joy News, and Hitz FM any questions. It’s also an opportunity to find out who the person, behind the face or voice, you love so much really is.
Join Joy Entertainment’s KMJ as he interacts with your favourite on-air personalities every Friday at 2 pm on the Joy Entertainment Facebook and Instagram pages, @JoyEntertainmentGh.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- 32 Ghanaians selected for 2023 Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Akufo-Addo reiterates commitment to protecting environment at Green Ghana Day
- As Ghanaians take climate action in planting 10million trees in a day
- Champions League final: Simone Inzaghi – the ‘nice guy’ who turned Inter Milan fortunes around
- Eugene Osei Tutu: Taxing the Blood; Reusable Pads is the surest way to end Period Poverty
- Manchester City: ‘Hysterical and ‘hated at times’ – Pep Guardiola is already the greatest
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- Every Ghanaian must support Green Ghana Day – Chief of Staff
- Olympic Games qualification is good but we also want to win U-23 AFCON – Ibrahim Tanko
- Rare ruby from Mozambique sells for record $35m
- Senegal’s future hangs in the balance – #GardonsLesYeuxSurLeSenegal, West Africa’s longest-standing democracy!
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Mahama is a passionate advocate for women and young people – Joyce Bawah Mogtari
- Green Ghana Day: Parliament will not sit today