Imperial General Assurance has been adjudged the promising insurance company of the year at the 2022 Ghana Insurance Awards.
The annual ceremony which seeks to celebrate achievements and standards in the insurance industry honoured Imperial General Assurance and other players for their top-class performance, professionalism, and innovation across the Ghanaian insurance industry.
It also recognised players in the industry for their efforts toward promoting growth in the sector through progressive competition, innovation, and adherence to the highest professional standards.
Speaking to the media after receiving the award, Head of Corporate Affairs, Eric Paakow Selby hinted that Imperial General will continue to deliver on their promise to give customers an amazing insurance service experience.
“With the support of our ready-to-serve and competent staff and technology, we will continue to deliver on our promise to deliver the much needed access to insurance products tailored to meet the changing expectations of our customers. At Imperial, we give you solid protection,” he assured.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Kwesi Agyare’s art exhibition attracting patrons and influencing mindsets in the US
- Agriculture sector grew from 7.4 per cent in 2020 to 8.4 per cent in 2021 – Agric Minister
- Nigerian student Aminu Adamu Mohammed accused of defaming Aisha Buhari
- One killed in robbery attack on Bimbilla-Accra road
- Ghana football: How to dribble around nationality rules
- Cyril Ramaphosa: South African president faces threat of impeachment over ‘Farmgate’
- Rev. Owusu Bempah, six others discharged but state pursues matter before High Court
- Moody’s downgrade is a signal that investors must exercise patience – Prof. Peprah
- Seek out vulture investors now – Prof. Peprah to Ofori-Atta
- Businessman granted bail for defrauding by false pretense
- Banks, investment firms have not acted fairly towards Ghanaian investors – Dr. Atuahene
- National Queen Mothers Platform joins fight against illegal mining
- Defer interest payments and pay principals – Prof. Peprah
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion