Audio By Carbonatix
AC Milan forward Kaka's father says no deal has been agreed for the playmaker to join Real Madrid in the summer.
Reports linking the Brazilian, 27, with a ÂŁ60m move to Real were sparked after Florentino Perez confirmed he would run for the presidency of the Spanish side.
In a statement released on AC Milan's website, Kaka's father Bosco Leite said: "There's no agreement with Real."
Manchester United have also been linked with Kaka who turned down a ÂŁ100m move to Manchester City in January.
Spanish newspaper Marca reported that a deal for Kaka to move to Real was so far advanced that all that needed to be agreed was the commission Leite would receive.
But Leite insisted: "There's no truth to the claim that the player has already signed a contract with the Spanish club.
"Kaka remains concentrated on the last matches of the season and remains very tied to Milan.
"Any piece of information on the player's career is only to be considered official and credible if it comes through his representative or through Milan.
"Any other source of information is to be considered inaccurate."
Perez implemented Real's 'Galacticos' policy, which saw the club sign star players such as David Beckham, Zinedine Zidane, Ronaldo and Luis Figo.
Perez is the only candidate to announce his intention to stand in Madrid's election and it is possible it could be unopposed, which would allow him to begin his second tenure on 1 June.
Source:BBC
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Ghana and Togo strengthen cooperation on security, trade and regional development
22 minutes -
Minority Leader slams Mahama’s gov’t over…
24 minutes -
52-old-year cabbie killed in crash on Wenchi–Wa Highway
32 minutes -
Mamprugu Traditional Council calls for probe into alleged abuses linked to Bawku conflict
35 minutes -
Midie schoolchildren wade through mud daily to access education
38 minutes -
Osei Tutu SHS parents appeal for support to complete classroom block
44 minutes -
Heavy Thursday downpour inundates Cape Coast
44 minutes -
Galamsey: Conveners disappointed as police cancel street protest
47 minutes -
Rev Enoch Thompson elected Christian Council Chairman
50 minutes -
Rebranded PNC will be formidable force for 2028 elections – Mornah
55 minutes -
Ghana’s digital cedi targets cross-border trade, financial integration
59 minutes -
Traders at Kotokuraba jubilate over restoration of GN Bank’s licence
1 hour -
Government announces support package for South Africa evacuees
1 hour -
AGI seeks incentives for renewable energy projects
1 hour -
First non-Interest bank expected in Ghana this year – BoG Governor
1 hour