Kanye West’s disdain for Pete Davidson has been memorialized in his new music video with the rapper literally kidnapping and burying a cartoon version of the “Saturday Night Live” star.
The “Eazy” video gives life to the Game-featured viral hit that caught mass attention in January due to 44-year-old West rapping about “beating Pete Davidson’s ass.”
Dropping the mostly claymation clip on his Instagram page Wednesday, West is seen rapping while sitting on top of a wooden coffin in the black and white video. Later, a claymation version of the rapper is seen putting a bag over a Davidson-like character’s head and kidnapping him.
He then ties up Davidson’s character and drives via a 4-wheeler to an abandoned area, burying the comic up to his neck before planting rose seeds around his head.
The flowers eventually bloom, and a still-alive Davidson watches as Ye picks several, and loads them into a pickup truck.
The image is a clear reference to West gifting estranged wife — and Davidson’s girlfriend — Kim Kardashian a truckload of roses on Valentine’s Day.
“EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, EXCEPT SKETE YOU KNOW WHO. JK, HE’S FINE.” read the final frame, with the word “SKETE” scratched out.
Only time will tell if Davidson truly takes offense to the clip or if he will laugh it off, as he did when he first heard the diss.
“Pete thinks it’s totally hilarious,” an insider told Page Six back in January. “Not just that — he thinks the whole [tabloid drama with him, West and Kardashian] is hilarious. He loves it.”
The video made its debut shortly after a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge officially declared Kardashian to be legally single.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor-General’s report
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- Celebrities mourn Ekow Blankson
- BoG assures of cedi stability ahead of festive season in December
- Provident Insurance donates medical equipment to Princess Marie Louise Children’s Hospital
- Edmund Yirenkyi Fianko elected to ITU’s Radio Regulatory Board
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Illegal mining: Government has failed- Concerned citizen
- Live2Lead Leadership Conference by John Maxwell to be held in Ghana on Oct. 7
- Ghana joins in celebration of World Cerebral Palsy Day
- First-ever Food Systems Pavilion to be hosted at COP27 in Egypt
- Free SHS making a giant impact in the education sector – Education Minister
- Dr Ravi Prabhu appointed Director General ad interim of World Agroforestry
- GIS holds 6th Time Educators Conference
- Kingmakers of Pakyi No. 1 angry with Chief for allowing illegal mining activities to surge
- ‘My son likes my dirty songs’ – Kidi
- Nektunez joins Akon’s Konvict Kulture family
- The rise of prostitution commonly termed hookup among university students