Reports reaching Adom News indicate that Kumawood actress, Victoria Fosua, has been involved in a road accident at Nsuatere on the Berekum-Sunyani road which has claimed her life.
According to the reports, the 43-year-old actress, who was riding her motorbike, was knocked down by a Hyundai taxi when the driver was overtaking another vehicle.
The taxi driver, who was driving the car with registration number BA 1293-18, is in police custody and is expected to be put before court on Monday.
Senior brother of the deceased, Augustine Boateng, who confirmed the incident to Adom News, said the Sunyani police are investigating the matter.
Mr Boateng said Victoria Fosua was among the Kumawood acting group that recently did a video on Covid-19.
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- ‘I get only ¢47 as pension’ – Nkrumah’s bodyguard laments life after president’s death
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- Footage for Akufo-Addo’s tourism video was acquired legitimately from an agency – GTA on Kirani Ayat’s theft claims
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- You can’t lead Ghana with your coconut heads – KT Hammond to those who booed Akufo-Addo
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- ‘I buy my own fuel’ – Deputy Tourism Minister
- The art exhibition that took Christian rituals literally brutal
- Trade Ministry reiterates commitment to promoting intra-Africa trade
- Indian Official mocks schoolgirl’s sanitary pad request
- Ghana’s return to capital market may take 3 years due to junk status ratings – Ofori-Atta
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- ‘Marriage is not about ministry’ – Counselor tells pastors
- Gangsta’s Paradise rapper, Coolio dead at 59
- I support Kirani Ayat’s copyright case against GTA, Tourism Ministry – Sarkodie
- Measures implemented to contain cedi depreciation paying off – Government
- Merqury Republic calls for registration for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- We’ll fast-track IMF negotiations to ensure key aspects of programme is captured in 2023 budget – Ofori-Atta
- KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars urged to use social media to boost entrepreneurial activities
- Moussa Dadis Camara: Guinea’s ex-military ruler on trial over stadium massacre
- Ethiopia’s Tigray war: Satellite images capture troop build-up near Eritrea border
- $2.4 billion mobilised from 2022 Global Citizen Festival campaign – Vice President
- Joining UN Global Compact a step towards ensuring investor confidence – DBG CEO