Nigerian Singer, Banky W says marrying his wife actress Adesua Etomi was the second best decision he ever made in his life.
The singer made the claim in a lengthy Instagram post while celebrating his third wedding anniversary.
He wrote that although their marriage has not been smooth sailing, their decision to make God their foundation has been a great choice.
“Three years ago, Susu and I made the decision to love each other forever. But the only reason forever is even possible, is because we made the decision to make God our foundation. And while a foundation is the part of the house that people don’t see, it’s by far the most important.”
Banky W revealed that the first best decision he made was re-dedicating his life to Christ.
He added that Adesua Etomi is everything he wants and “much more than I deserve. You mean the world to me and I intend to spend the rest of my life proving it. I love you now more than ever.”
- E-levy has failed to live up to government’s expectation – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- ‘I am not against an IMF programme’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
The e-levy is not the Akobam they promised; it has failed – Dr. Ato Forson
JoyNews’ Prince Appiah, Emmanuel Osei win Best Agriculture Journalism Award in Denmark
85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
KMA desilts Kejetia drains to avert market flooding
Mfantseman Girls’ SHS wins Central Region’s Renewable Energy Challenge
Time to come together and ‘break the 8’ – COKA advises NPP members
Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
Don’t start a conversation about the e-levy failing; it’s unacceptable – Kwaku Kwarteng tells the media
Special Prosecutor petitioned over alleged signature forgery by NDA boss in ¢10m case
Let go of ’empty pride’, seek support from IMF – Dr. Ato Forson to government
Arise Ghana hit the street today to protest worsening economic conditions
University of Energy and Natural Resources host chemistry festival
Nancy Sam appointed new Tourism Ambassador for Miami-Dade County
Ofori-Atta has not indicated need to seek economic support from IMF – Oppong Nkrumah
Playback: PM Express discuss the struggling E-levy