Ghanaian Afropop and dancehall singer MzVee, and Mishasha, a Ghanaian-Nigerian Afro dancehall artiste have released their very first collaboration dubbed ‘1 by 1’.
The song released on Friday, October 16, is Ghana’s first female-only dancehall collaboration in the country.
The song highlights the growth of the artistes’ through the many struggles as entertainers.
They consider themselves to have “murdered” their critics “1 by 1”.
Mishasha and her team are hoping this collaboration inspires more female dancehall artistes to work together.
Reacting to the song, entertainment pundit Mr Logic stated that he was impressed with the singers’ vocals.
He told Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that Mishasha could be Ghana’s next best vocalists if she has been able to keep up with MzVee’s vocals on the collaboration.
Another pundit Ken Addy applauded the artistes for a good job done.
- Yaw Tog gifts Stormzy’s mum after Global Citizen Festival showdown
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Ghana’s public debt was 80% to GDP during Covid-19 pandemic; we’ll help restore macroeconomic stability – IMF
- GPLwk3: Amankwah rescues Hearts in Super Clash, Legon Cities win in Tamale again
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- We refuse to admit that Black Stars’ glory days are no more – Jerome Otchere
- We can’t confirm how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing at airport – GACL
- ‘Every player wants to write their name in World Cup history’ – Andre Ayew
- ‘Afcon fiasco was a wake up call for Ghana’ -Andre Ayew
- Amount involved in full bailout of Liquidated Fund Management Firms hits ₵3.65bn – BoG
- Recognise effort of investors – Kwesi Ernest tells artistes
- ‘I want to win the AFCON or World Cup for Ghana’-Andre Ayew
- Foreign investors own ₵31.7bn of Ghana’s debt securities on GSE
- RTI: Requesting information sometimes difficult because public servants are stuck to their old ways – Dr Adjin-Tettey
- Super Clash: Fans want Samuel Boadu’s head, threaten to storm Hearts’ training grounds
- Ghana’s economy to take almost 6 years before full recovery – Professor Bokpin
- From Eric’s Diary: Woes of Bolt and Uber drivers- a problem that requires public policy
- GACL’s position that it doesn’t know how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing is nonsense – Murtala
- Amaja Tubular Services commissions 2-unit classroom block at Kwamekrom in Ahanta West
- CSIR–PGRRI introduces farmer varieties of Bambara groundnuts for trials by farmers in Upper East
- We’re learning more about Afrobeats amid push of category in Grammys – Recording Academy CEO
- Laryea Kingston urges Otto Addo to maintain the three back system against Nicaragua