Singer and dancehall artiste, Vera Hamenoo-Kpeda, better known by her stage name MzVee, has disclosed the qualities she looks out for in a man.
She says these qualities will get her attracted to him and possibly consider marriage.
The song bird wants a man who is morally trained and has a good Christian background. This, according to her, will enable them face any obstacles that may be encountered in the relationship.
“I’m not an expert in dating. So, I didn’t know how to read red flags and all that, but now I can spot a red flag from a man. You have to be a Christian. I don’t want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn’t believe in God, who is not saved,” she told Roselyn Felli on Prime Morning.
According to her, the inability to identify red flags during her senior high school period was one of the major reasons she experienced about three heartbreaks.
She believes that dating an unbeliever makes it difficult to overcome challenges or resolve disputes affecting the union.
Apart from being God-fearing, the “Daavi” hitmaker also revealed that she looks out for successful and hardworking qualities in a man to integrate her skills.
She said, “You have to be a hardworking, decent, and quiet, calm person. That’s my type.”
Additionally, the songstress also stated that her mother and other siblings have been major influences on her choice of man to marry. She said, “If you’re not going to church, she won’t mind you.”
As a believer in hard work and success, she admonished the lucky man who will marry her to, “have something going for him because I’m coming with something.”
The singer is more attracted to the personality of a man than just his outward appearance. For this reason, she does not believe in love at first sight.
She is hoping to find love before her “Independence Concert,” which happens from March 4 to 6, 2023, at Reddinton Chalets located in Whuti, Volta Region.
- ‘Do I look like a fraudster?’ – Shatta Wale reacts to calls for FBI probe over his affiliation with Hajia4Reall
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- World Bank: Ghana likely to receive first tranche of $300 million by September if … – Frank Laporte
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- Chiefs endorsing candidates and political parties unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Man slashes wife for asking for divorce
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms
- ‘Family Feud’ contestant who joked about regretting marriage on game show found guilty of murdering wife
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- The Gambia hires US lawyers over syrup scandal – report
- Fear as Jamie Foxx left ‘paralyzed, blind’ from ‘brain clot’
- Kizz Daniels welcomes third child
- Jose Mourinho charged for using abusive language towards official at Europa League final
- Beneficiaries of StanChart Women in Technology programme share inspiring stories
- Benin petrol prices soar as Nigeria moves to end subsidy
- Funding for social intervention programmes could be cut if reforms are not implemented – World Bank Country Director
- Many Ghanaian girls have made sex cheap – Akuapem Poloo
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault lawsuit from former Playboy model
- Newly commissioned Catechist dies during Communion Service at Gowrie
- Coronation of King Charles III: How UK in Ghana marked the event
- NPA to commence prosecution of criminal acts under NPA Act 691
- Drive Safe Campaign: Accra-Tema Motorway Emergency Response & First Aid Post abandoned