Ghanaian musician, Nanky has released a new song titled ‘Give Dem.’
It was produced and mixed by the renowned sound engineer, Possigee.
The Sultan Incorporation signee seeks to disrupt the audience’s view with exotic visuals to his latest song in December.
The tune is filled with buzzing bass lines and catchy hooks that synchronize with upbeat instrumentation radiating throughout the song.
The upcoming visuals next month is a high-budget commitment aimed at a Ghanaian production that matches up with those on the global music market.
The song is expected to be a testament to why he deserves a seat at the table with the country’s top musicians.
It is available on all digital streaming platforms.
- Why Dede Ayew is trending on Twitter
- Majority describes Bagbin’s frequent absence as worrying
- Asamoah Gyan reported me to Kufuor and I’ve never been happy with him to date – K. T. Hammond
- I held outdoor crusades for 5k people at age 5 in Nigeria – Sam George
- E-levy is less than 2%; UK pays 10% and we go there and seek loans from them – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful
- Last time I changed my sponge was 12 years ago – Man tells JoyNews
- I spent 50% of my 8-year savings in 2 years – Family man recounts how he survived Covid-19
- I withdrew my SSNIT funds to start a business but Covid-19 didn’t let me – Man recounts
- Market queens in Kumasi opt to pay nomination fee for Alan Kyerematen
- If ‘Talk Tax’ worked, E-Levy won’t fail – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful
No meat in Bolgatanga market, Assembly recruits new butchers
Bagbin to undergo third medical review in Dubai; returns on March 4
Over 15,000 displaced in new Darfur violence – UN
Ghana and Rwanda sign agreement to deepen bilateral trade relations
Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid-19 test
Local rice producers scramble for buyers; expert calls for “urgent” government intervention
Ukraine crisis: Biden warns Russia may invade next month
Corporate Kumasi gears up for Luv/Nhyira Fm Fitness Walk
Ghana earns $7.33bn from oil production since 2012
Today’s front pages: Friday, January 28, 2022
Asante queen mothers call on Alan Kyerematen
Some victims of Apeatse explosion experiencing mild to moderate hearing loss
Work hard and stop the abysmal performance – Volta Regional Minister to Keta Municipal Assembly staff
E-Levy won’t destroy your businesses – Government tells mobile money operators
Ask your MPs to pass e-levy; hold me accountable – Finance Minister to Ghanaians