Naomi Campbell’s baby has made her magazine debut.
Campbell has decided to keep her daughter’s name private, and will divulge no other details about her birth other than stating, “She wasn’t adopted – she’s my child.”
Fans weren’t the only ones kept in the dark about her daughter.
“I can count on one hand the number of people who knew that I was having her,” she said. “But she is the biggest blessing I could ever imagine. It’s the best thing I’ve ever done.”
Now that she’s had the baby, Campbell can’t stop gushing over the “good girl” who loves to travel.
“She sleeps very well, she hardly ever cries and I’m told she’s very alert for her age. She’s just started waving, which is fun. She laughs a lot. She’s almost talking,” Campbell said, adding, “I think she might walk before she crawls. And she’s got six teeth already.”
And Campbell’s group of Supermodel pals have been very supportive. Cindy Crawford was among the first to meet her when she was just a few days old and Christy Turlington visited shortly after, less than two weeks later.
Plus, the baby is already a customer of fashion’s elite, having received numerous designer duds.
“She has a really nice closet thanks to so many designers and friends who have sent her some lovely things, but wow, kids grow fast, don’t they?” Campbell said.
No doubt the star is saving some of her own treasures for her daughter as she ages.
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- Officials of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall picked up for tax violations
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- Cost of fuel: Ghanaians must pay fair market prices – PUMA Energy President
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Pay Toure over ¢100k within 45 days or face transfer ban – FIFA orders Medeama
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Don’t stop attending church because of my broken marriage – Osofo Kyiri Abosom tells congregation
- There is no coming back from this – Husband of Yellow Sisi Waakye seller
- Exposé on school placement: Education Minister and I should take full responsibility – Prof. Opoku Amankwah
- My ‘Aso’ song was inspired by a friend but it later happened to me – Kwabena Kwabena
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Xornametor Foundation constructs 3-unit pavilion for CK Korpe community
- Housemate to be charged over murder of LGBTQ activist
- Founders and chancellors of private universities announce name for new association
- National Cathedral: Board of Trustees should be dissolved and forensic audit conducted – Ablakwa
- Abolish protocol system in the CSSPS – Ablakwa
- Debt level is troubling; government must cut expenditure – Prof. Peprah
- Priscilla Aseye Febiri: 2023 top trends & insights about Influencer Marketing
- I just wanted to whisper in Efya’s ear – S3FA explains viral kissing video
- Government must reprioritise its educational needs – Ablakwa
- My next girlfriend will enjoy a more sophisticated me – Kwabena Kwabena
- Northern Development Authority CEO, 3 others plead not guilty to corruption charges, granted bail
- Consumption and expected cost for new tariff to be catalogued in Reckoner – ECG
- Danger looms as school children around Tapa Abotoase risk their lives for education