Voting has ended at the National Delegates Conference of the New Patriotic Party and the sorting of ballots is currently underway.
The voting process which commenced about 6:00pm will be followed by the declaration of results.
Earlier, JoyNews reported that delegates were subdivided according to regions to facilitate the voting process.
Ten out of the 45 aspirants will be elected as national executives of the party.
Meanwhile, Tertiary Students Confederacy (TESCON) proxy voters numbering about 291 members have been barred from casting their vote in the 2022 NPP National Delegates Conference.
This is the result of an injunction that was served on them.
This was made known to the delegates on Saturday by the Chairman of the Election Committee of the NPP, Peter Mac Manu.
Mr. Mac Manu announced that the injunction barring TESCON proxy voters was received last night.
“Our TESCON delegates and local proxy voters numbering 15 and 291 will not be able to cast their votes because there is an injunction. We received the injunction last night,” he said.
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- ‘Impugning the motives of Judges is actually undermining integrity of Judiciary’ – Judges and Magistrates Association
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- GFA suspends AshantiGold SC for dealing with banned club president and son
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Step aside, find out if agency obtained right to use Ayat’s content – Copyright Attorney tells GTA, Tourism Ministry
- Nord Stream: Sweden finds new leak in Russian gas pipeline
- GTA boss names agency in copyright feud with Kirani Ayat, reveals how footage was obtained
- R. Kelly to pay $300,000 to victim in sex crimes
- International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste 2022 – “Stop food waste for the people and the planet”
- QLAC MD is new President of Association of Insurers and Reinsurers
- 11 takeaways from GFA decision to suspend ongoing Premier League season
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- Ghana to transition from fossil to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Cedi registers unprecedented weekly decline in trading against dollar as demand surges
- EJF releases film on net free seas project
- Full text: Ursula Owusu-Ekuful’s speech at 2022 ITU conference
- CBG commissions ultra-modern SME centre at Kokomlemle, relocates Trade Fair branch to Ultimate Height Building in La
- Ghana reaffirms commitment to strategic direction set by ITU to ensure universal connectivity
- Fuse ODG also cites GTA for unauthorised use of his content
- Floods kill one at Anwomaso-Bebre in Ashanti Region
- Cal Asset Management introduces 2 new investment products
- Podcast: Explaining the genesis and effects of GFA suspension of the betPawa Premier League