Achimota School, on Wednesday, got crushed by opposing school, Tamale SHS at the one-eighth stage of this year’s National Science and Maths Quiz competition.
With 56 points, Tamale SHS sent the mixed school packing to better their chance in their future endeavours.
Aside being hit by this devastating blow, Achimota School exiting the contest with 48 points now has to deal with the intense and ridiculing comments on social media. Old students of Achimota School are peeved because they lost to Tamale SHS in 2018.
Social media users say the school has not got what it takes and lost focus since it has decided to entangle itself with court cases.
It would be recalled that the Achimota School became the talk of town over its decision not to give admission to two Rastafarian students. The matter was later addressed in the court where the school was ordered to admit the two said students.
Now school wey get Rastafarian lion clear achimota, u see now them take motown in piano they play reggae 😂 😂— mo lamtey (@dawggee123) November 17, 2021
You no go focus on learning..de3 monim aaa ne chasing Rastafarians and taking them to court eiii Motown. Boie3#NSMQ2021— Mensah Sarbah🇬🇭 (@MensahSarbah2) November 17, 2021
Like the Tamale SHS contestants do Rasta ah like you go see Motown e action— Mr. Split (@Ayigbe_Split) November 17, 2021
Achimota, kɔ w’akyi kakra! 😂😂😂. Motown no b force to reckon with in the nsmq nowadays. Next year too same results go come 😂😂😂😂.#NSMQ2021— William Hayford (@WilliamHayfor13) November 17, 2021
The “Hangry” Lions have won! Motown has been devoured!— Gilbert Owusu-Gyamfi (@Brillasoko) November 17, 2021
Tamale shs lash Motown? Ei😆😆😆😆😆 #NSMQ2021— Joey B Son.🌋 (@JoeyBSon) November 17, 2021
Motown take dema resources all carry the Rasta boys go court. Tamale show them 😂— Nye Bro (@KBadagbor) November 17, 2021
At this point it seems only the Rastafarian can save Motown #NSMQ2021— bra_kofi (@bra_ndems) November 17, 2021
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Cedi to witness mixed performance this week
- Kofi Jamar, Tulenkey set to perform at The Woods Bar & Grill today
- Leading NDC member describes Ofosu Ampofo as unfit to lead the party as Chairman
- Aviation safety awareness: Safety inspectors assure air passengers of safe flights
- Take Ghana’s economic challenges to God – Clergyman urges duty bearers
- Namibia select committee on budget in Ghana to engage parliament
- Kenya ministers to forgo a month’s pay in drought aid
- Namibia edges closer to having first female president
- Africa off course when it comes to HIV goals – UN
- Malawi begins first large-scale malaria vaccination
- ‘Don’t abuse your child out of frustration of current economic woes’
- Far-right killer stabbed in South African prison
- Nigeria police chief sentenced to three months in jail
- Martin A.B.K. Amidu: Games in Parliament – Speaker and Minority’s motion of censure
- Five remanded over unlawful possession of police uniforms, weapons
- Actionaid Ghana raises concern over reduction in kindergarten education budget