Two of the country’s top gospel musicians who were at loggerheads recently have smoked the peace pipe.
Stella Aba Seal and Obaapa Christy have been spotted hugging out their differences at an event in Accra.
This came days after Obaapa included the veteran in her 20th-anniversary celebration lineup without seeking her approval.
Stella’s manager took to social media to issue a disclaimer stating that they knew nothing about Obaapa Christy’s flyer which indicated her participation in the concert.
Per the statement, the veteran singer had taken a strong exception to the incident and cautioned other event organisers against emulating the same.
Obaapa subsequently apologised on Daybreak Hitz for not informing Stella Seal first before publishing the poster.
However, the latest development occurred at the launch of Abena Serwah Ophelia’s new single ‘Womfa Mma No’ on Tuesday night.
After the event, Obaapa Christy and Stella Aba Seal solidified their reunion.
They were seen in a dialogue in the company of Stacy Amoabeng and some other personalities.
Obaapa was heard telling the veteran musician to forgive her for the miscommunication.
They later hugged it out amid loud cheers from onlookers.
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- Bank of Ghana has printed over GH¢50bn in one year – Minority Leader
- Ghana’s economy to rebound in 2024 – IMF
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Presidency spent GH¢15m on car tyres and batteries between Jan and Sept. 2022 – Ablakwa
- DDE: State regulators accommodating fiscal slippages is what has brought us here – Prof. Bokpin
- What warranted the payment of Covid risk allowances to staff of Ministry of Information? – Sammy Gyamfi asks
- UniMAC-GIJ to hold 4th inter-faculty lecture
- Livestream: PM Express discusses how to fix our schools of shame
- 12 persons arrested for involvement in robbery, murder cases
- Over 65 African researchers have received more than $1.5m for NTD research
- Joy Clean Ghana Campaign: AMA environmental health officers attacked by traders at Agbogbloshie
- James Gunn on Henry Cavill Superman exit and DCU future
- Ghanaian Disc Jockey LeonardoDDJ hits half a million monthly listeners on Spotify
- Insist on seeing street food vendors’ permit before buying from them – FDA to Public
- Selling old individual bonds before maturity date is not advisable – John Kumah
- DDE: Individual bondholders on pension to protest on Feb. 6 for exemption
- Chaka Demus and Pliers feature Ghanaian singer Renner on Young Gyal Business
- We will settle cases in line with the Law – Buipe Traditional Council assures Chieftaincy Affairs Minister
- FIPAG apologises for actor Yaw Dabo’s ‘lazy people watch movies’ comment
- Excise Duty Bill: Broader consultation needed to prevent decline in business confidence – AmCham to Finance Ministry