Family of the late singer Kofi Boakye Yiadom, popularly known as Kofi B held his funeral on Saturday, November 7.
Agogo Presbyterian Park, where the final funeral rites were held, was packed with friends, family, fans and sympathisers.
Numerous celebrities were present at the event to pay their last respect to their late colleague.
SP Kofi Sarpong, Kofi Nti, Amakye Dede, Obrafour, Obour, Lucky Mensah, Ofori Amponsah and Ernest Opoku were among the celebrities who graced the event.
Gospel artistes Ernest Opoku and SP Kofi Sarpong performed at the funeral grounds.
Highlife artiste Lucky Mensah also performed at the ceremony to pay his last respect to the singer.
A delegation from the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) led by the acting President Bessa Simmons also attended the funeral.
Kofi B passed on in February 2020, after complaining of chest pains and unusual heartbeat.
- ‘It depends on if I find the right person’ – NSMQ quiz mistress on possibility of another marriage
- Global Citizen Festival brings Accra to standstill as social media goes gaga
- Mankessim: Chief in murder case is alive and behind bars – Police
- Ghana is going to have a female president one day – Akufo-Addo
- A Ghanaian view of the Queen’s funeral: ‘They march, we dance’
- Benjamin Amponsah Mensah: Why Ghana must expand the use of natural gas
- Netflix warns viewers about ‘Dahmer’ being ‘too disturbing’
- IMF team arrives September 26 to continue discussions with government over programme
- Melcom rebrands to provide variety of goods and services to customers
- Livestream: 4 contestants yearn to win ultimate cash prize, trip to Dubai on Step Up Game Show
- Yaw Tog gifts Stormzy’s mum after Global Citizen Festival showdown
- Super Clash: Kotoko and Hearts share spoils in Kumasi
- My best friend dumped me when I took back my cheating ex
- Governments, fossil fuel companies must be held accountable for climate loss and damages – ICCCAD
- Playback: Big Chef kitchen is hot; 2 contestants exit tonight
- Ghanaian wins St. Antony’s first ever DAC scholarship
- When the ‘one’ becomes the ‘one who got away’
- Ghana’s public debt was 80% to GDP during Covid-19 pandemic; we’ll help restore macroeconomic stability – IMF
- 12 signs you’re his ‘one that got away’
- Almost 50% of women regret this part of their relationship
- Playback: The Law discusses RTI regime and its challenges
- American Airlines passenger arrested after punching flight attendant
- Italy votes as far-right Meloni looks for victory
- Hwentea support eye, liver health – Study