History was made Sunday night, when the most celebrated gospel artistes of our time, Tagoe Sisters and Daughters of Glorious Jesus, through the power of worship joined to perform each other’s songs in a thrilling manner.
Dubbed ‘The Power of Worship’ virtual concert, the two legendary music groups took turns each to sensationalize their audience, bringing back treasured memories from the 90s.
Daughters of Glorious Jesus, who opened the night performed for one hour with such verve and excitement that definitely must have moved the Heavens to come down.
Then Tagoe Sisters took their turn and for an hour kept their energy on, performing songs from the old to their current, giving a true translation to the theme of the concert; The Power of Worship.
The icing of the night was when two groups joined at the end of the concert to perform each other’s songs.
The Power of Worship virtual concert was organized by Silicon House from their virtual studio on the 26th of July, 2020. The MC for the night was Fiifi Folson. It is a weekly concert to be telecast live on your reference channel, Joy Prime and also streamed live on the Silicon house social media platforms and YouTube.
The next edition is on the 2nd August, 2020 at 8pm sharp.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Government increases cocoa price by 21% to ¢800 a bag
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- Residents of Ashalaja sleep in kiosks as their homes remain flooded
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable – Theo Acheampong
- #NoToGalamsey: Failure to deal with ‘galamsey’ could lead to street terrorism – Prof. Gatsi
- AngloGold Ashanti pleased with community support to ward off illegal miners from Obuasi concession
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Prosecute Chairman Wontumi, Charles Bissue, others neck-deep in galamsey – NDC to Akufo-Addo
- Cities and Habitats, Ecobank launch ‘Rent to Own Boafo) home ownership package
- A-G advises Interior Ministry to compensate Ejura shooting victims
- GEPA optimistic of achieving 2029 NTES revenue target of $25.3bn
- Two health institutions in UK award £10 million to fight non-communicable diseases in West Africa
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Cardiovascular diseases on the rise in Ghana; access to healthcare still a challenge – Report
- Power supply was curtailed to Weija, adjourning communities due to flood – ECG
- Nigeria Plans 15% Increase in Borrowing to Fund Record Deficit
- Government running Ghana as “a satellite state of international capital” – Martin Amidu
- Playback: NDC holds presser on illegal mining
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal