The President of the Ghana Cycling Federation (GCF), Mr. Mohammed Shanoon Baadea has expressed gratitude to delegates at the last Congress for his re-election, as the leader of the federation.
Mr. Baadea was re-elected as President of the GCF on Wednesday December 28 2022, at the Media Centre of the Accra Sports Stadium.
Speaking to the media after the election, he said, “I’m honoured to believe that our membership still believes that I have something to offer cycling, this is an endorsement for me, I’m very grateful to our members.
“I also thank our sponsors for contributing massively to our success especially Promasidor Ghana Limited and others for the support, we appreciate them.”
Mr. Mohammed Shaaban, the newly elected Secretary General thanked the federation and urged them to continue to work together for the development of the sport.
He said “Our election was very transparent, as we all went unopposed it means that we are united and together we would build a stronger federation.
“We are growing, and we need to push others to learn, if you really want to leave a legacy for cycling federation, you need to move forward for someone to also come and learn.
“For instance, my position as Secretary General, I am going to learn new things while the newly appointed Techinical Director will also learn something new.”
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Livestream: PM Express Business edition discusses Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani
- Change in Minority Leadership: We cannot refuse to recognise the lawful decision – Kofi Adams
- B.A. Mensah: Ghana moves from Petrodollar to Petrogold
- MEASURES project puts Accra under spotlight for sustainable energy strategy development
- Man butchered by unknown assailants at Krofrom in Ashanti Region
- Five Memphis police officers charged over death of Tyre Nichols
- Randy Gonzalez, father in popular TikTok duo Enkyboys, dead at 35
- Vehicle thefts and carjackings spike in major US cities – report
- Akufo-Addo appoints Frederick Asare Bekoe as Chief of Air Staff