Rihanna is embracing her journey to motherhood, and we’re absolutely here for her new journey!
Today, the 33-year-old mommy-to-be took to Instagram to show off a candid picture of her growing baby bump, and it’s safe to say she’s glowing!
“How the gang pulled up to black history month,” she captioned the photo carousel where she added her candid photo along with the photos from her big pregnancy reveal.
Check it out below.
On Monday, the Fenty Beauty founder broke the internet when she officially announced that she was expecting her first child with her boyfriend, rapper A$AP Rocky.
The big reveal was done via a Harlem, New York City-style photo shoot that featured the singer showing off her bare baby bump while rocking a pink puffer jacket, jeans, and a bunch of gold chains, while her beau A$AP stood by.
Following the big reveal, a source told PEOPLE that the beauty mogul “couldn’t be happier” about her growing family.
“Having a baby is something she was never focused on, but being with Rocky opened her up to the idea,” the source explained.
“She couldn’t be happier and is so excited to be a mom,” the source says. “She’s loving all the changes to her body during pregnancy and has always celebrated pregnant women in her runway shows for Fenty.”
The couple began dating in November 2020 after years of just being friends.
Rumors of a romance sparked after Rihanna featured A$AP Rocky in her Fenty Skin campaign earlier that July when their chemistry was evident on screen as the duo did many interviews together to promote the beauty collab.
We’re just as excited as Ri Ri to watch her grow into motherhood!
- Halt operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Lands Ministry tells Chairman ‘Wontumi”s mining company
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 2 more people
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Whip
- Police confirm another murder orchestrated by Mankessim suspects
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Video of alleged ‘galamsey’ men in gun battle with authorities emerges on social media
- State TV off-air amid gunfire in Burkina Faso
- SIM re-registration: “Eat your humble pie” – Sam George tells Ursula Owusu
- Banking sector crisis was not systemic – Alhassan Andani
- Good Morning America celebrates Ghana as host Robin Roberts explores the country
- Show commitment to ‘galamsey’ fight by prosecuting Akonta Mining firm – John Jinapor dares government
- UK-based Hendon Golf Club donates to develop juvenile golf in Ghana
- Kuneli releases new single ‘Make I Know’
- ‘A well-deserved honour’ – Bawumia eulogises Dr. Addo Kufuor as new Chancellor of KTU
- Dog owners, breeders to raise 5k doses of anti-rabies vaccine for free vaccination in Ashanti Region
- ECG extends weekend working hours due to vending challenges
- 23 senior high schools attend WiSTEM KNUST Stanbic girls’ camp
- Invest in Africa’s climate adaptation transition – One.Org invites world’s wealthiest countries to support Africa
- Insecurity, self-doubt and fear nearly crushed my dreams but I triumphed – UPSA Law School valedictorian
- I won’t think twice about a Ghana call-up – Salis Abdul Samed
- Directive for Chairman Wontumi’s mining firm to stop work not enough, A-G must step in – OccupyGhana
- Ibrahim Gusau elected Nigeria Football Federation president
- Ghanaian footballer in the US dies in car crash
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu resigns as CEO of 3Music Networks
- I didn’t do music for fame, I wanted to inspire people – Zahara