He's your biggest fan (arguably next to your mom)
1.He always brags about you
If you get a promotion at work or even just win concert tickets, he can't resist telling everyone you hang out with before you even think to mention it. Because he's your biggest fan (arguably next to your mom).
2. He makes sacrifices for you — and you're happy to do the same for him
He'll move cities to live with you if you get a new job or finish grad school. You're happy to make the next move for one of his opportunities.
3. He shares the same values as you. You know you both want kids and expect to split the child care equally
Or maybe you know you both want kids and he wants to take extended paternity leave. Maybe you've also agreed that you should each get 45 minutes to yourself to go to the gym every day, or you plan to buy a home and move to the suburbs in five years. You know you're on the same page with things that matter most to you because you've discussed them.
4. Even after years together he still does little chivalrous things for you
Like open doors for you, or carry you to your doorstep when your feet hurt after wearing high heels all day and you just can't bear to walk one more block.
5. He doesn't try to change you
He knows you're messier than him, that you always need a pet cat, and can't cook to save your life, and all of that is all right by him.
6. When you think about marrying him, the best part isn't the wedding, it's the idea of spending your lives together
The wedding is fun, but you really can't wait for the two weeks right after when you'll get uninterrupted honeymoon time.
7. You survived a long-distance relationship
It was hard and scary, but you love each other so much that you were able to make the necessary sacrifices to make it through with a singular goal in mind: living in the same place and being together when it was all over.
8. "I miss you" isn't just a sweet thing you say
It's a reality. Even if it hasn't been that long (like, two hours) since you saw each other.
9. You don't like having a roommate and love having your own space, but you'd still prefer to live with him
You look forward to the end of the day, not because you'll be done with work but because you'll get to see him again.
10. He's your go-to person whenever you have a story to share, about work, about friends, about anything
You used to tell your parents and friends about all these things, but now you don't call them quite as much as you used to. They don't mind because they see how happy you are.
11. You feel comfortable planning things six months — or a year — into the future
You're not worried you'll have to cancel plane tickets or say you won't be needing a plus-one after all. You feel that confident in your relationship.
12. You can cry in front of him without feeling embarrassed
He knows when to worry and when you're just caught up in a scene of a movie.
13. When your friends complain about their significant others or the guys they've gone out with, you get kind of quiet because you don't have much to contribute. You don't want to brag, but you just don't have to deal with any of that nonsense because your significant other is great to you.
14. He's close with your family, and he's made sure you've gotten to know his. He'll call your dad or your grandma without any hesitation. It just makes sense that you'd go to his nephew's birthday party, even if he's not there.
15. He cares about your friends. If one of them is having a bad day, he suggests you go spend time with her or invite her to join the two of you for dinner. If he hasn't heard someone's name in a while, he asks how she's doing.
16. He lets you vent. Sometimes when something frustrates you, you just need to go over it again and again. He doesn't get annoyed at this, and he dismisses your apologies. The only thing that bothers him about the situation is that you're upset and he wishes you weren't.
17. He tells you, out of the blue, that you look hot. And it's on the day you didn't dry your hair or put on makeup or even change out of your T-shirt and sweatpants.
18. You can do things like travel together without fighting all the time. We've all seen (or been) that tragic couple fighting over where to get lunch at the airport so badly that one of them devolves into tears and puts her shades on indoors and lies across three seats in the terminal. You can do tedious things with your S.O. without all this fighting.
19. He plans activities that he knows you'll enjoy. He doesn't depend on you to be in charge of everything, and he remembers that you said you wanted to go to that new restaurant or museum exhibit.”‹
20. ”‹He works hard at his job, but you're his priority. If you ask him to go to an event that's important to you, he's not afraid to step out of the office to accompany you. He'll figure out a way to get his work done, just as you would do for him.”‹
- NSMQ 2021: When Prof Kaufmann was left speechless by Ketasco’s Bright Senyo
- As it happened: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Ketasco and Prempeh College battled for trophy
- Parliament rejects 2022 budget
- Playback: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Prempeh and Ketasco battle for trophy and glory
- NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
- Speaker suspends sitting over Majority Caucus’ absence in the chamber
- You lament over 1.75% levy, but not paying taxes – Ofori-Atta to 60,000 professionals, others
- 7 vehicles crash at Achimota dual carriage
- ‘BoG has lost focus’; it’s to be blamed for high lending rates – Togbe Afede
- Friends of missing Lands Commission staff besiege Asokwa District Court ahead of hearing
Speaker’s ruling on 2022 budget has no binding effect on Parliament – Majority Leader
The last time a national budget was rejected in Ghana
Majority stages walkout over approval of 2022 budget
We’ll not tolerate any disrespect from Speaker – Majority Leader after walkout
‘Parliament hasn’t constitutionally rejected our budget’ – K.T Hammond
Police prevents #FixTheCountry protestors from presenting petition on 2022 Budget to Parliament
Bank of Ghana signs historic MoU with Bank of Mauritius
279 Ghanaians, 107 foreigners arrested in a joint security operation in 5 regions of the North
NSMQ 2021: 6 things we learned as Presec fails back-to-back bid
Speaker committed to seeking the best interest of citizens
NSMQ2021: Social media reacts to Prempeh catapulting decapitated Presec back to Accra
‘FixTheCountry protestors tore the petition; we never received it” – Majority leader
NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
Parliament rejects 2022 budget
Speaker suspends sitting for the second time due to near fisticuffs, majority walkout