Audio By Carbonatix
Two months after the death of immigration officer Stephen King Amoah, his family is demanding answers over what they allege are missing body parts, insisting they cannot proceed with the burial until the remains are complete.
The family members gathered at the Adabraka District Court on Thursday, September4, as the case against the suspects resumed.
Speaking to JoyNews, a relative of the deceased said preliminary checks during preparations for burial revealed that portions of the late officer’s body were unaccounted for.
“We cannot lay him to rest like this. We need his full remains,” the family member said, calling on investigators and the suspects to provide clarity and release any outstanding parts to the family.
According ot the family, the situation has deepened their grief and stalled funeral arrangements, urging authorities to provide a swift and transparent explanation to enable a dignified burial.
Meanwhile, the Adabraka District Court has adjourned the case to October 9, 2025.

At the hearing on Thursday, September 4, prosecutors informed the court that the Ghana Police Service needed more time and specialised gadgets to advance investigations.
They confirmed that a court order had been secured to facilitate the process and prayed that the suspects, Bright Aweh and Thomas Ziggah, remain in custody.
Counsel for the suspects, Gordon Aboagye, raised concerns over the conditions under which they are being held.
He argued that, in line with democratic principles, families of the suspects should be aware of their location to enable visitation.

He further appealed to the bereaved family to remain calm and allow the law to take its course. He commiserated with them for their loss.
The court urged members of the family of the late officer to remain respectful and patient, assuring them that justice would take its full course.
Stephen King Amoah, 38, was reported missing on July 3, 2025, after leaving home to meet a friend at Ashongman Estate.
His charred body was later discovered on July 9 at Abuom Junction, near Kwabenya, sparking a manhunt and an intensive police investigation.
Latest Stories
-
‘The Big Push is pushing’ – Upper West MPs hail contractors delivering in the region
48 minutes -
Government sets up team to negotiate VALCO strategic partnership
1 hour -
Ghana clears upstream disputes as $3.5bn investment pipeline takes shape
2 hours -
Land dispute turns deadly as man is allegedly stabbed with scissors at Achiase
2 hours -
Muntaka orders police to crush vigilantism, unauthorised ‘self-defence’ groups
3 hours -
Kingsley Agyemang donates medical equipment, pays patients’ bills at Kyebi Hospital
3 hours -
Mahama urges Africa to break dependency cycle and take control of its resources
4 hours -
Dorimon E-Block project nears completion after decade-long stall
5 hours -
GTA 6 leaks – a nightmare or a blip for the biggest video game of the year?
5 hours -
Two injured in stabbing attack at Canada Sikh temple
6 hours -
Modi spent years building his strong image – why is he making Gen Z reels now?
6 hours -
Canada ‘should fight’ as US trade deadline looms, Manitoba premier says
6 hours -
Man Utd agree £70m fee for Brighton’s Baleba
6 hours -
Inter-Agency Football Gala: YEA organize event as part of National Youth Month celebration
6 hours -
Receiver fights High Court order to hand over No.1 Oxford Street Hotel to Cheddar’s company
7 hours