Audio By Carbonatix
Investigative outfit Tiger Eye Private Investigations (PI) has dismissed claims by former Ghana Football Association (GFA) president Kwesi Nyantakyi that the Number 12 exposé caused him irreparable harm, describing his recent comments as misleading and a distortion of the facts.
In a statement responding to remarks attributed to Mr. Nyantakyi who appeared in an interview on Joy News’ AM Show, Tiger Eye PI said its founder, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, had no personal case against the former football administrator.
According to the group, the criminal proceedings that followed the Number 12 investigation were between the Republic of Ghana and Mr. Nyantakyi, who faced charges including fraud.
Tiger Eye PI said it was inaccurate to frame the matter as a personal dispute between Anas and Mr. Nyantakyi.
The group said Anas had agreed to testify as a prosecution witness after the death of Tiger Eye’s lead investigator, Ahmed Suale, who had allegedly received threats linked to the investigation before he was killed in 2019.
However, Tiger Eye PI said Anas withdrew after a court ruling required him to testify without a mask, which it argued would have exposed him to serious security risks, particularly given the unresolved murder of Mr. Suale.
The organisation maintained that Anas’ testimony was conditional on adequate safety guarantees.
Tiger Eye PI further stated that the case against Mr. Nyantakyi was discontinued by the Attorney-General and was not dismissed on its merits.
It added that international football authorities later found Mr. Nyantakyi guilty of misconduct, resulting in a fine and a long-term ban from football administration, which it said validated the findings of the investigation.
The group also noted that Mr. Nyantakyi had previously filed, but later abandoned, a defamation and privacy suit against Anas.
While acknowledging that Mr. Nyantakyi may be attempting to repair his public image, Tiger Eye PI said it would continue to stand by the Number 12 investigation and urged the public to disregard what it described as attempts to rewrite the record.


Latest Stories
-
Police could not justify GH₵35.8 million bill – 2023 African Games LOC Chair
1 minute -
TGMA is not the platform to judge fashion – Nana Akua Addo
2 minutes -
2028 election will be youth-driven—Bawumia
14 minutes -
IGP Yohuno ‘doubles’ police academy intake for officers for Course 54
14 minutes -
We don’t have to go back, 17 times at IMF is enough – Nana Yaa Jantuah
33 minutes -
Current account surplus: quarter one 2026 exceeds 2025 period by US$652m
34 minutes -
Lynx quits artiste management, focuses on music distribution and electronics
38 minutes -
Opponent watch: Modric headlines as Croatia announce 2026 World Cup squad
39 minutes -
NPP members in Tarkwa-Nsuaem to protest over alleged internal electoral irregularities
41 minutes -
MPC opens 130th meeting to review Ghana’s economy
43 minutes -
UK growth forecast upgraded by IMF but risks remain
44 minutes -
Xenophobic attacks: First batch of 300 Ghanaians to be evacuated from South Africa on May 21
46 minutes -
Irish president to meet King Charles during official visit
53 minutes -
Deprived districts to benefit most from 8,000 health workers’ recruitment — Health Ministry
54 minutes -
GNFS honours Director of Logistics DCFO Heroine Sekyere Boakye after 36 years of dedicated service
57 minutes