Award-winning musician, M.anifest, who is also the son of renowned lawyer Tsatsu Tsikata has said seeing his father’s courtroom action inspires him.
In an interview with Joynews’ Mapitso Sebidi, the ‘godMC’ hitmaker said just as every Ghanaian is keen on politics, so is he when it comes to seeing his father in court.
“It’s like the Grammy, he’s very inspiring,” he said.
The rapper, singer and songwriter said his father is a brilliant and thorough person in and out of the courtroom.
“It’s quite inspiring to see that at age 70, somebody has that kind of sharpness, dedication and rigour to his work,” he said.
He said looking up to his father assures him that when he’s that age, he should also have that same kind of memory.
M.anifest’s first single of the year ‘No Fear’ was released on March 21, and it features American rapper Vic Mensa and Afropop artist Moliy.
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 2 more people
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Whip
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- Police confirm another murder orchestrated by Mankessim suspects
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Ghanaian footballer in the US dies in car crash
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu resigns as CEO of 3Music Networks
- I didn’t do music for fame, I wanted to inspire people – Zahara
- 1972 year group of Opoku Ware School refurbishes assembly hall
- Support Kirani Ayat amid copyright infringement allegations against GTA – Trigmatic tells creatives
- Hosts Ghana clash with Nigeria in MEA Rugby League Championship final
- BoG must review policy rate increases; economy not responding –Alhassan Andani
- There is no blueprint and formula for identifying football talents in Ghana – Faisal Chibsah
- Prosecution is an attempt to tarnish his reputation – Danadams Pharmaceuticals CEO lawyers
- Thomas Partey included in Arsenal squad to face Tottenham Hotspur
- Woman kills former landlord with hammer, steals $40k through forged checks
- Labour MP suspended, apologises after calling Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng ‘superficially’ black
- Video of alleged ‘galamsey’ men in gun battle with authorities emerges on social media
- GRA set to roll out E-invoicing from tomorrow October 1
- US-based Oakley signs agreement with Benjamin Azamati