Ghanaian rapper, Kwame Ametepee Tsikata, popularly known as M.anifest, had a great moment celebrating the 98th birthday of his grandmother.
The hip-hop artiste on Tuesday, May 30 took to his Instagram to express his wish and shared heartwarming photos and videos capturing the alluring moment of the celebration.
Ghanaian academic and lawyer, Tsatsu Tsikata, who is the son of the nonagenarian, joined his son M.anifest in the birthday celebration.
M.anifest in a video posted on his Instagram page lit 98 candles to represent the age of the grandmother.
At age 93, Daa, as she is affectionately called, could pass for a woman in her 70s as she has swerved wrinkles and frailty.
M.anifest also shared a photo of an almond tree situated in their home to liken his grandmother.
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too