After months, probably years, of speculations, Nollywood bad boy actor, Jim Iyke has proposed to bubbly Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari.
The actor proposed to the actress on Thursday's edition of his hit reality show, Jim Iyke Unscripted.
Jim proposed with a six-carat-diamond ring while having dinner with Nadia, who didn't hesitate to say "Yes".
According to the bad boy actor, the ring was 'designed' by him in specially selected countries including Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gabon, with London providing the final finish.
The proposal puts an end to the speculations and earlier denials by the two that they were planning to get married.
Jim tweeted then that, “I’ll resolve this issue by stating as clearly as possible that this marriage rumours is unfounded and far-fetched. My prerogative is known to me only.”
Shortly after refuting the marriage reports, Jim Iyke flew Nadia Buari on an European city tour on her 31st birthday which fell on November 21, 2013.
Jim tweeted a photo of Nadia and himself in a flight for the tour that will take them in Madrid (Spain), Frankfurt (Germany), Zurich (Switzerland) and then Barcelona (Spain).
The love birds are yet to officially announce their wedding plans.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway