The rapper takes a thinly-veiled shot at Breezy in his new track, “D.M.B” … where Rocky raps, “I don’t beat my bitch, I need my bitch.”
The song title stands for, “DAT$ MAH B!*$H.”
Of course, A$AP is referencing CB’s well-document attack on RiRi back in 2009, when Chris punched her in his car, resulting in bruising and a split lip.
Chris was sentenced to five years probation and community service for assaulting Rihanna and later admitted the incident made him feel like a monster and would haunt him forever.
Clearly, A$AP is not letting Chris live it down.
The music video for “D.M.B.” just dropped Thursday, and there’s also imagery of A$AP and Rihanna tying the knot — they have gold grills that say “Marry Me” and “I Do” — which is interesting because RiRi is pregnant with Rocky’s baby.
- E-levy has failed to live up to government’s expectation – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Akufo-Addo’s Minister caught in conflict? – JoyNews investigations
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- ‘I am not against an IMF programme’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
The e-levy is not the Akobam they promised; it has failed – Dr. Ato Forson
JoyNews’ Prince Appiah, Emmanuel Osei win Best Agriculture Journalism Award in Denmark
85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
KMA desilts Kejetia drains to avert market flooding
Mfantseman Girls’ SHS wins Central Region’s Renewable Energy Challenge
Time to come together and ‘break the 8’ – COKA advises NPP members
Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
Don’t start a conversation about the e-levy failing; it’s unacceptable – Kwaku Kwarteng tells the media
Special Prosecutor petitioned over alleged signature forgery by NDA boss in ¢10m case
Let go of ’empty pride’, seek support from IMF – Dr. Ato Forson to government
Arise Ghana hit the street today to protest worsening economic conditions
University of Energy and Natural Resources host chemistry festival
Nancy Sam appointed new Tourism Ambassador for Miami-Dade County
Ofori-Atta has not indicated need to seek economic support from IMF – Oppong Nkrumah
Playback: PM Express discuss the struggling E-levy