Popular Kumawood actor, Bernard Nyarko, has been reported dead. His death was reported on Saturday, May 2, 2020.
The family is yet to reveal the cause of the demise of the actor famously known on set as ‘Bishop’.
The sad news was first shared on the Facebook page of Nathaniel Totimeh a.k.a Kokovelli and later the Instagram page of celebrated radio presenter and DJ, Andy Dosty.
Months before his demise, Bernard Nyarko announced his decision not to feature in movies any longer.
According to him, there were evil spirits controlling the movie industry.
“Every day you would meet different people, every day you would see different girls all of the wants you to become their friends and some of them are coming from the marine sea”, he said.
Bernard Nyarko who is also a pastor, vowed never to return to the movie industry.
“If I have stopped acting, I have stopped because it’s full of evil….they should take their movie,” he added.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Banks in Ghana too profitable; impose ‘Bank Tax’ on their investments – British Financial Economist
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Phillips Consulting Limited tasks organisations with reimagining talent experience and retention
- GRA to charge importers additional 12.5% if they fail to register for VAT
- US sprinter Jim Hines, the first man to run 100m in under 10 seconds, dies at 76
- Rotary Club of Ho ends age-old water crisis in Kpokuve enclave
- iOS 17 drops support for the iPhone 8 and X
- Bond market: Total market turnover declines by 72.03% to ¢78.75m
- FBI agent who spied for Russia found dead in prison
- Cedi depreciation against dollar slows down; may record mixed performance this week
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- MOVEit hack: BBC, BA and Boots among cyber attack victims
- District Court grants bail to 21 suspects over attack on Daboya Police Station
- Vision Pro: Apple’s new augmented reality headset unveiled
- Assin North by-election – NDC’s statement lacks deep thinking – Nana B
- Patients in danger as nurses head for NHS in UK – medics
- NPP has no locus when it comes to winning Assin-North by-election – Mustapha Gbande