Adom TV’s newest television series, Bible Novela, was launched on Sunday, at the Adom TV studios.
The first episode of the series Mary Magdalene the Apostle was aired to the admiration of viewers who have, for some time now, been itching to watch the series since its coming-soon promo started airing.
Adom FM and TV host, Kwamena Idan, together with Bishop Yaw Owusu Ansah, delved deep into the life of Mary Magdalene at the launch and the impact it has had on followers of Christ and religion as a whole.
The series will educate viewers on the life and character of persons whose roles the bible didn’t really capture.
The Sunday launch saw a number of bible scholars being spoken to live on air via zoom. Phone lines were opened for viewer and listener inputs.
From the feedback received from callers, it is clear Bible Novela will become the next biggest thing on television in Ghana.
Bible Novela will air ‘Mary Magdalene the Apostle’ very Sunday at 7:00 pm on Ghana’s number Akan language channel, Adom TV.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- 2023 Budget: PwC pushes for review of VAT, other policy measures
- ADB’s loan to agric sector hits ¢1bn
- Nigeria to abolish English in junior school
- Mary Afia Kesewaa (Awo Yaa)￼
- DR Congo leader using crisis to delay polls – Kagame
- Kwesi Agyare’s art exhibition attracting patrons and influencing mindsets in the US
- Agriculture sector grew from 7.4 per cent in 2020 to 8.4 per cent in 2021 – Agric Minister
- Nigerian student Aminu Adamu Mohammed accused of defaming Aisha Buhari
- One killed in robbery attack on Bimbilla-Accra road
- Ghana football: How to dribble around nationality rules
- Cyril Ramaphosa: South African president faces threat of impeachment over ‘Farmgate’
- Rev. Owusu Bempah, six others discharged but state pursues matter before High Court
- Moody’s downgrade is a signal that investors must exercise patience – Prof. Peprah
- Seek out vulture investors now – Prof. Peprah to Ofori-Atta
- Businessman granted bail for defrauding by false pretense