Ghana Premier League side, Asante Kotoko, have officially confirmed the signing of Ugandan forward, Steven Mukwala ahead of the upcoming season.
The Ugandan joins the current league champions on a free transfer for a period of two years with an option to extend for a further year after ending his contract with Uganda Rivers Authority FC.
He becomes the latest foreign player to have joined the Porcupine Warriors in the last two years after Georges Mfegue and Franck Mbella Etouga, the latter going on to score 21 league goals last season.
Mukwala scored 13 goals in 26 games in the Ugandan league during the 2021/22 season.
His addition to Kotoko’s squad provides squad depth in the attacking area ahead of their return to the CAF Champions League.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking
- Abuse of social media becoming a pervasive threat to democracy – Ayorkor Botchwey
- Aisha Huang trial: We need to take a strong stance against illegal mining – Judge
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- African Union: Peace and Security Commissioner Bankole Adeoye blasts his staff