The funeral service for the late Brigadier-General (Dr) Daniel Ampadu Twum (Retd) would take place on Friday, September 18, 2009 at the Garrison Methodist / Presbyterian Church, Burma Camp.
THERE WILL BE NO WAKE.
PRE-BURIAL SERVICE: Garrison Methodist / Presbyterian Church, Burma Camp on Friday 18th September 2009 from 7a.m.
BURIAL SERVICE: Garrison Methodist / Presbyterian Church, Burma Camp on Friday 18th September 2009 from 9.00a.m.
INTERMENT: Military Cemetery, Osu on Friday, 18th September 2009 after the burial service.
FUNERAL RITES: Follow at VAG Club House, near Ghana Immigration Service Head Office.
THANKSGIVING SERVICE: 37 Military Hospital Methodist / Presbyterian Church, Accra, on Sunday, 20th September 2009 at 9.00a.m.
ATTIRE: Friday – Black; Sunday–Black and White.
All Friends and Sympathisers are cordially invited.
Naa, Abena, Nana, Yaa Twumwaa and Yaa Korang.
Mr. Dan Sasu Obeng, Mr. Emmanuel Twum Obeng & Mrs Grace Obeng, Mrs. Christie Obeng-Brown, Mr. Kwaku Sasu Obeng, Mr. Osei Ampadu, Madam Beatrice Effah & others, Mr. Kwame Kyere, Mr Kofi Osei, Mrs Rebecca Akoto, Mrs Salome Akuamoah, Mrs Margaret Opoku, Ms. Mavis Sasu, Rev. Samuel Sasu & others, Ms. Abena Nkansah, Mr. Akuffo Akoto, Mr. Kofi Ampadu and others.
NEPHEWS AND NIECES:
Mr. Daniel Sasu-Twum (UK); Mr. Kwasi Twum (CEO, Multimedia Group); Mr. Robert Sasu-Twum (UK); Mrs Iris Ansong (USA); Naa Serwaa Twum (USA); Ms. Adobea Twum (USA), Mr. Kwaku Sasu Twum (USA), Ms. Esme Christie (Switzerland); Vida Twum and others.
Opanyin Kwaku Kru (Obo Kwahu), Adamu Yanko Abusuapanyin; Opanyin Kwadwo Adofo (Nkawkaw); Opanyin Yaw Boateng (Hweehwee); Opanyin Yaw Simpeh (Koforidua); Opanyin Kwadwo Akuffo (Accra); Madam Akua Nkrumah (Obo Kwahu); Madam Akoto (Accra); Madam Abena Ebi (Kwahu-Praso); Abena Twumwaa, Ernestina Akosua Twum, Fred Nana Yaw Sasu Twum(USA), Gwendolyn Adwoa Twumwaa Twum, Charles Dei Twum, Harriet Twum(USA); Mrs. Salome Akuamoah; Mrs. Margaret Opoku; Ms. Mavis Sasu; Rev. Samuel Sasu; Mr. D.S. Obeng; Mr. E.T. Obeng; Mr. Kofi Osei; Mr. Kwasi Twum; Mrs. Evelyn Sasu-Twum; Madam Beatrice Effah; The Ofori and Ampratwum Families, Prof. & Mrs. K. Twum-Danso; Mr. Gerhardt Buchman, Mr. Joe Mensah Agyekum (Hospital Engineering Ltd); Mrs. Merene Benyah; O.A.A. 1959 Year Group; The Chief of Defence Staff, Ministry of Defence, The Director & Staff of Medical Directorate; The Commander and Staff of 37 Military Hospital, The Management and Staff of the Unicorn Group & Multimedia Group.
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako
- The Career Trail: Quitting banking for jewellery business; Ella Cadie’s bold career shift