Opanyin Kwaku Kru (Obo Kwahu), Adamu Yanko Abusuapanyin; Opanyin Kwadwo Adofo (Nkawkaw), Asene Abusuapanyin; The Twum, Sasu and Obeng Families; The Chief of Defence Staff, The Director of Medical Services, The Commander 37 Military Hospital, The Director of Religious Affairs, Ministry of Defence; The Minister in Charge of 37 Military Hospital Methodist / Presbyterian Church, Management and Staff of Unicon Group, Origin8 Saatchi&Saatchi and Multimedia Group announce with the sure hope of the resurrection, the home call of their beloved:
Brigadier – General (Dr.)
DANIEL AMPADU TWUM (RTD.)
BURIAL AND FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOW:
THERE WILL BE NO WAKE.
PRE-BURIAL SERVICE: Garrison Methodist/Presbyterian Church, Burma Camp on Friday 18th September 2009 from 7a.m.
BURIAL SERVICE: Garrison Methodist / Presbyterian Church, Burma Camp on Friday 18th September 2009 from 9.00a.m.
INTERMENT: Military Cemetery, Osu on Friday, 18th September 2009 after the burial service.
THANKSGIVING SERVICE: 37 Military Hospital Methodist/Presbyterian Church, Accra, on Sunday, 20th September 2009 at 9.00a.m.
CHILDREN: Mrs Kristyne Yaa Korang Ofori, the late Daniel Ampadu Twum (Jnr).
ATTIRE: Friday – Black; Sunday–Black and White.
All Friends and Sympathisers are cordially invited.
- ECG releases ‘dumsor’ timetable; outages to begin May 10
- NDC suspects doctoring of Techiman South election summary sheets
- Stolen ring causes teenager’s finger to rot at Pantang
- We’re running into a credibility problem – Kunbour on unanswered calls for NDC’s election 2020 collated figures
- ECG to announce ‘dumsor’ timetable for works on Pokuase BSP
- Kasoa ritual killing: State charges 2 teenage suspects with murder
- Kasoa Opeikuma businessman killers arrested at Buduburam
- Kunbour mustn’t behave like a serial caller – Ade Coker
- Daniel Mminele steps down as Absa Group Chief Executive
- Chad President Idriss Deby dies ‘in clashes with rebels’
An unregulated media space, a danger to media freedom – Media Foundation for West Africa
Akufo-Addo’s cousin at Noguchi cited for conflict of interest in Frontiers Healthcare contract
University of Energy and Natural Resources to pilot e-motorcycles with solar energy
Contracts awarded to Zoomlion, Frontiers Healthcare Solution, others were in breach of procurement practices – Report
Court orders arrest of four for failing to appear before it
Kojo Adaah: Policy measures for sustainable job creation in Ghana
European Super League: All six Premier League teams withdraw from competition
Events Vendors Association executives call on Tourism Minister
There’s no cause for alarm – Linda Dor assures public following reports of theft
NDC cadre could’ve asked for 2020 election collated figures if interested – Ade Coker to Kunbour
Hacklab 2021 ends with 9 commercially viable AI solutions
22-year-old sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for defilement
2 suspects arrested for burning 64-year-old woman in North East Region
Derek Chauvin found guilty on all charges in the death of George Floyd
CHAG, SafeCare Ghana certify 28 assessors for nationwide evaluation of CHAG facilities