Jon Benjamin’s ‘fondness’ of actor John Dumelo seems not to have waned even after he left the country.
The former UK High Commissioner to Ghana has, in a tweet, sent John Dumelo photo of a drink labelled V8 with the caption: “The perfect present for my friend @johndumelo1 on his wedding day – ayekoo!”
Jon has always teased the ‘Baby Thief’ actor with this social media trolls – prominent among which was Dumelo’s infamous V8 saga in which he was reported to have been given a V8 vehicle by the previous government.
The UK diplomat also received a lot of flak from some Ghanaians for his supposed inapposite comic commentary on certain issues while he worked in Ghana.
John Dumelo got married on Saturday, May, 12 at a private ceremony at Spintex in Accra to Gifty Mawunya Nkornu, a graduate of the University of Ghana.
John Dumelo has acted in movies such as ‘Baby Thief,’ ‘Men in Love,’ ‘Northern Affair,’ ‘Heart of Men’, among others.
See the post below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante