Africa’s leading pay-tv service provider StarTimes will telecast the much-anticipated BF SUMA Ghana Connect Concert live in HD on Adepa TV Channel 247.
The Star-studded Concert scheduled for the fantasy dome this Saturday, October 27, 2018, will be aired live in HD on Adepa TV Channel 247 on StarTimes from 7:30 pm GMT.
BF SUMA Connect Concert has an impressive line-up of artists from Ghana and Nigeria to celebrate BF SUMA’s 10-year milestone in Ghana. Shatta Wale of Ghana and Olamide from Nigeria have been named the headline artistes for the famed concert.
The artistes billed to perform alongside Shatta Wale and Olamide are Tiwa Savage, Wendy Shay, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, MzVee, La Même Gang, Dope Nation, among others.
StarTimes head of marketing, Akofa Djankui, says, “We are delighted to once again bring the best of compelling content live and in HD to our subscribers. This is very important to us because it is our own way of giving back to the creative industry in Ghana through our live broadcast of events.
The film industry is enjoying our support and the music industry should receive same to promote our Ghanaian acts to the rest of Africa and the world.
The concert promises to be an unforgettable experience and so for those who are unable to make it to the fantasy dome, they can still catch it live on StarTimes Adepa channel 247 on both decoder and the StarTimes App from 7:30 pm.”
StarTimes is the leading digital TV operator in Africa, serving nearly 20 million users with a signal covering the whole continent and a massive distribution network of 200 brand halls, 3,000 convenience stores and
5,000 distributors. StarTimes owns a featured content platform, with 480 authorized channels consisting of news, movies, series, sports, entertainment, children's programs, etc. The company's vision is "To ensure that every African family can access, afford, watch and share the beauty of digital TV". StarTimes
Achieves this by combining satellite and terrestrial DTV systems as well as OTT services to provide an open and secure digital wireless platform. The company provides a robust signal transmission service for public and private broadcasters, offers consumers outstanding Pay-TV programs, mobile multimedia, wireless Internet connectivity and convenient online services.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari