Africa’s leading pay-tv service provider StarTimes will telecast the much-anticipated BF SUMA Ghana Connect Concert live in HD on Adepa TV Channel 247.
The Star-studded Concert scheduled for the fantasy dome this Saturday, October 27, 2018, will be aired live in HD on Adepa TV Channel 247 on StarTimes from 7:30 pm GMT.
BF SUMA Connect Concert has an impressive line-up of artists from Ghana and Nigeria to celebrate BF SUMA’s 10-year milestone in Ghana. Shatta Wale of Ghana and Olamide from Nigeria have been named the headline artistes for the famed concert.
The artistes billed to perform alongside Shatta Wale and Olamide are Tiwa Savage, Wendy Shay, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, MzVee, La Même Gang, Dope Nation, among others.
StarTimes head of marketing, Akofa Djankui, says, “We are delighted to once again bring the best of compelling content live and in HD to our subscribers. This is very important to us because it is our own way of giving back to the creative industry in Ghana through our live broadcast of events.
The film industry is enjoying our support and the music industry should receive same to promote our Ghanaian acts to the rest of Africa and the world.
The concert promises to be an unforgettable experience and so for those who are unable to make it to the fantasy dome, they can still catch it live on StarTimes Adepa channel 247 on both decoder and the StarTimes App from 7:30 pm.”
StarTimes is the leading digital TV operator in Africa, serving nearly 20 million users with a signal covering the whole continent and a massive distribution network of 200 brand halls, 3,000 convenience stores and
5,000 distributors. StarTimes owns a featured content platform, with 480 authorized channels consisting of news, movies, series, sports, entertainment, children's programs, etc. The company's vision is "To ensure that every African family can access, afford, watch and share the beauty of digital TV". StarTimes
Achieves this by combining satellite and terrestrial DTV systems as well as OTT services to provide an open and secure digital wireless platform. The company provides a robust signal transmission service for public and private broadcasters, offers consumers outstanding Pay-TV programs, mobile multimedia, wireless Internet connectivity and convenient online services.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My other part died with Ronnie; Bright of Buk Bak fame
- I used to help internet fraudsters- Kalybos reveals
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47