As part of being loyal to its numerous listeners, a member of the Multimedia family, Nhyira FM is giving out match tickets to its loyal sports listeners on the "Nhyira Power Sports" programme which runs from 10-12noon daily.
This gesture comes as a result of shortage of tickets in the Kumasi Municipality ahead of the Play off between Ghana and Egypt on Tuesday .
Meanwhile reports are that tickets for the much anticipated encounter are the hottest seling commodity in the metropolis and this has made certain individuals hoarding tickets to sell to the highest bidders on the match day.
Delali Atiase, Head of Sports of Nhyira Fm believes this philantropic gesture is not a nine day wonder.
"Tickets for our listeners will be going on daily basis for them to know we cheerish their contibutions on daily basis on our programmes," Host of the show said.
There will be live commentary on the match from 3:30pm on Tuesday on all Multimedia platforms.
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- There is a deliberate unwillingness to fight galamsey – Kwesi Aning
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- Fire destroys shops at leather section of Kumasi Central Market
- GWCL assures regular water supply despite flooding incidents
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Choosing Chelsea over United was ‘best decision of my life’ – Mikel Obi
- Neighbour rescues 13 Zambia women held for six months
- Mankessim murder: Court adjourns case to allow police more time to investigate
- Nima Dreams: ‘Inadequate pitches causing decline in football talents’ – Mohammed Polo
- How Dansoman influenced Akosua Adjepong’s career
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘It’s an inspiration to do more’ – Mohammed Kudus reacts to messages from Right to Dream
- We’ve paid ¢2.4bn to pensioners as of August 2022; never defaulted – SSNIT Boss
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Finance Ministry to continue IMF negotiations in U.S.A
- Government bags ¢8.11bn from T-Bills in September 2022
- Nigeria gunmen disguised as guards kill 12 people