Award-winning radio and television host, Doreen Avio, has called on players in the showbiz industry to appreciate disk jockeys.
Doreen Avio, who is currently in Botswana with DJ Black for the Forbes Under 30 Summit, said this in relation to how Ghana’s DJ Black was admired and celebrated by the people of Botswana.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz with Andy Dosty, she siad DJ Black was hailed right from the Sir Seretse Khama international airport, where a number of beautiful ladies took pictures and selfies with him.
She also shared how they were received by the Forbes Under 30 Summit team. “They welcomed DJ Black with many looking forward to seeing his performance,” she said.
DJ Black, who also spoke to Andy Dosty mentioned how the President of Botswana was so happy to meet him in person and introduce him on stage to the audience.
When DJ black took to the stage, the atmosphere became electrified with his dexterity and professionalism coming to bear.
His ability to mix the songs rapidly and play hit after hit from Afrobeats, Kwaito, Amapiano to deep house, got the people screaming with all the delegates happily jumping and shouting.
The President of Botswana, Mokgweetsi Masisi, and his wife were the first to get on the dancefloor. This attracted the rest of the crowd to the stage.
DJ Black was invited by Forbes International to be a headline act for the first-ever summit held in Africa, Botswana.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor-General’s report
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- Every passing day makes our economic situation worse – Mahama
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- BoG assures of cedi stability ahead of festive season in December
- Provident Insurance donates medical equipment to Princess Marie Louise Children’s Hospital
- Edmund Yirenkyi Fianko elected to ITU’s Radio Regulatory Board
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Illegal mining: Government has failed- Concerned citizen
- Live2Lead Leadership Conference by John Maxwell to be held in Ghana on Oct. 7
- Ghana joins in celebration of World Cerebral Palsy Day
- First-ever Food Systems Pavilion to be hosted at COP27 in Egypt
- Free SHS making a giant impact in the education sector – Education Minister
- Dr Ravi Prabhu appointed Director General ad interim of World Agroforestry
- GIS holds 6th Time Educators Conference
- Kingmakers of Pakyi No. 1 angry with Chief for allowing illegal mining activities to surge
- ‘My son likes my dirty songs’ – Kidi