Hollard Insurance emerged as the 2nd Most Broker Friendly and Supportive Insurer at the Insurance Brokers Association of Ghana (IBAG) Awards recently held in Sunyani.
The Most Broker Friendly and Supportive Insurer Awards was the highlight of the 2023 IBAG Annual Conference & Exhibition held at Eusbett Hotel, Sunyani.
Winners were recognised based on criteria such as turn-around time in reasonable quotes and terms; adequacy of commission paid; quality of underwriting and coverage granted; willingness to make concessions in claims settlement and how corporative they are with brokers.
Speaking on the recognition, Managing Director of Hollard Insurance, a subsidiary of Hollard Ghana, Daniel Boi Addo, expressed his appreciation to all brokers for the honour done to Hollard.
He also thanked the Broker Team, headed by Maame Efua Sackitey-Williams, and all supporting teams for helping to build impactful relationships with brokers.
“At Hollard, we say ‘Long Live the Broker’ because we understand in a world of growing complexity, we need expert navigators who can point us in the right direction. We understand the unique role of brokers in enabling more people to create and secure a better future and our partnership with them aims to deliver a triple win for all. Thus, a win for the customer, the broker, and us”.
Over 200 participants attended the conference. They included Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers, Insurance and Reinsurance companies, Insurance Regulator (NIC), and the press, among others.
The 2023 edition of the IBAG Educational Conference and Exhibition was organised to aid the continuing professional development that presents delegates with an opportunity to network and build relations, learn, and share best practices, innovative ideas, and strategies for the progress of the insurance industry.
The country’s favourite insurer Hollard Insurance combines its deep local knowledge of the market with the world-class expertise of an international insurance brand.
With its feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil but headquartered in South Africa, Hollard delivers innovative insurance solutions customized to the unique risks Ghanaians face.
- Livestream: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned