Gospel musician Kwabena Boateng has said doing music oversees comes with certain difficulties.
The contemporary gospel artiste said he struggles with getting the right kind of connections to promote his songs in Ghana.
The US-based artiste said to get the needed attention, he always had to the country for media tours.
He told Hitz FM’s Nana Qwame Larbi that promoting his works is not his only challenge.
“Sometimes you want to do music that has the authentic Ghanaian sound but if you are not in Ghana you can’t do it.
“You’ll have to have a relationship with someone in Ghana or come to do it.”
Kwabena Boateng, formerly known in the secular space as Mr Cool Kraa, is not ready to give up because he wads called by God to preach the Gospel through music.
He is currently promoting his new single ‘I will follow’ available on all digital platforms.
Kwabena Boateng said he also looking forward to breaking into the mainstream to join the likes of Cwesi Oteng, Joe Mettle and others.
- Four charged for violating restrictions on public gathering at Christ Embassy ‘Pneumatica Night’
- NSMQ 2021: PRESEC beats Achimota, Chemu and Odorgonno SHS to be crowned Regional Champions
- What is the big deal? – Brigitte Dzogbenuku on WGHS refusing to let students fast
- Akufo-Addo accepts Kissi Agyebeng’s nomination as Special Prosecutor, seeks Parliamentary approval
- Police secures restraining order against #FixTheCountry protest on May 9
- Our job is to fix problems; we are fixing them – Bawumia
- #FixTheCountry: We’ll use the courts to set aside order against May 9 protest – Economic Fighters League
- Dominic Ayine questions independence of judiciary
- Ghana takes delivery of 350,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
I had sex with a goat, masturbated 6 times a day – Victim of sexual abuse recounts
Help us counter insurgent operation – Bawumia charges Prison Cadet graduands
Chinese rocket set to crash back to Earth at unknown location
More than 50 killed in fight over water resources in Central Asia
Oldest human burial in Africa found – A child laid to rest with pillow 78,000 years ago
He blocked me just a day after we had sex – Lady recounts
Feuding factions in decades-old Osu chieftaincy dispute smoke peace pipe
Eden Hazard apologises to Real Madrid fans for laughing with Chelsea players
Legon Cities deny Bashir Hayford’s dismissal rumors
Mahama Ayariga acquitted, Opuni ordered to open his defence
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 23
Fix our road or we’ll fix it ourselves with your revenue – Darisalam youth to Central Gonja District Assembly
Chief allegedly orders for school to be demolished for his palace at Adumasa
Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
Prince Philip’s cause of death has been confirmed