After weeks of anticipation, Europe experienced the energy and showmanship of two of Ghana’s great performers.
KiDi and Kuami Eugene took their a-game to Munich, the most populous city of the German state of Bavaria on September 9.
Fans who thronged the Backstage Halle in Munich enjoyed the thrilling performances by the two Ghanaian acts alongside DJ Vyrusky.
The night was filled with excitement as the Golden Boy, KiDi, dished out some of his biggest hits including ‘Touch It’, ‘Say Cheese’, ‘Enjoyment’, ‘Mon Bebe’ etc.
Rockstar Kuami Eugene kept the tempo high with tunes like ‘Dollar On You’, ‘Love Nwantiti’, ‘Open Gate’, ‘Angela’, ‘Confusion’, ‘Never Carry Last’ and many others.
Munich will forever remember the two Lynx Entertainment acts for their stagecraft on the night of September 9.
The Europe tour train continues with major stops in Cologne, Berlin, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hamburg and other cities.
- T-bills, individual bond holders exempted from Domestic Debt Exchange – Ofori-Atta
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Bright Simons: Ghana begins its dance with creditors
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Residents of Agbeve unhappy with dredging activities on Volta River by foreign vessel
- Increment in VAT is inappropriate at this time – Ghana Chamber of Commerce CEO
- Our aides are not our spokespersons – Visually impaired tells public
- ‘Gobɛ’ is not food for the poor; it’s expensive these days’ – Fameye
- Facial recognition metric app saved NSS GH₵112m – Executive Director
- SOS Children’s Villages holds STEM exhibition fair for schools in Juaben
- Take up farming seriously instead of leaving it to the aged – Paramount Chief urges youth
- Mandela Washington Fellows tackle Climate Change through Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Rotary Club of Ho donates ICT lab to deprived Dodome Avexa Basic School
- 5th Colloquium of International Geoscience Programme underway at University of Ghana
- Journalists urged to change societal perception about persons with disabilities
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Parliament does not have the guts to sack any Minister – ACEPA’s Rasheed Draman
- IHME Scientists advocate for research funding to combat bacterial pathogens deaths in Ghana
- Winner of Joy FM Family Pop Quiz Mini-Series jets off to Singapore
- Dr Nyaho Nyaho-Tamakloe: Whither Ghana’s Parliament
- Renowned conservationist worries over Shai Hills baboon killings by speeding drivers