A powder so iconic in the 90’s is evoking childhood and teenage memories on social media. Sorry, some things are for the 80's and 90's only.
Saturday Night Powder.
It went with a jingle which Daniel was quick to recollect and sing along.
The powder had a very nice smell and was a key part of a ritual for most children after bathing in the evening.
After posting it on Joy FM's facebook page, the picture had garnered 1,066 shares and more than 530 comments.
The powder goes with many fond memories of mainly mothers, guardians and grannies. For Elorm, it reminded her of their fathers.
A comment noted that while children were born after 2000 remember PZ Cuzzons Baby Powder, for those born in the 90's, Saturday Night Powder was the "ish".
The was not just a powder, it was a deodorant and the secret of maintaining a smooth skin, some revealed.
What does it remind you of? Share your memories with us.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- 'Can I forgive him? – How I discovered my husband’s sex obsession'
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West
- Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health
- Can falling in love have an impact on your health?
- Want to ‘redesign’ your body? Read this
- A common struggle: How a mixture of narcotics and alcohol plunged me into anxiety attacks
- Can you get in trouble for not wearing a bra at work?
- Study reveals female SHS students abusing antibiotics
- 10 reasons why you could be gaining weight even though you are exercising
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak: Death toll passes 200
- Global fertility has 'come down tremendously'
- Video: Don’t stalk your ex; it's unhealthy – Counsellor
- 11 things to know when planning a wedding