Vlisco Capsule Collection is back in the flagship store at Accra Mall.
The International Luxury high-end fashion brand Vlisco, and the astonishing fashion designer, Kofi Gyedu, today unveiled a new and exciting seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the last two years.
This collection, dubbed “ERPOR” for Vlisco Capsule Collection” is a good expression of the Q3 campaign which emphasises on celebrating “thriving women”.
Inspired by the industrious Ghanaian woman, Kofi Gyedu seeks to create looks of the thriving 21st-century African woman by pushing traditional silhouette to be more utilitarian yet maintaining that classy and elegant image.
“As a brand, we believe in novelty that is why we collaborated with Kofi Gyedu who over the years proved to be one of the most creative fashion designers in Ghana and we are privileged to be associated with his brand.
“We are also highly appreciative to Movenpick Ambassador Hotel for granting us wonderful scenery for the photo and video shoot,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco in Ghana.
You can choose from the exclusive styles featuring Kofi Gyedu`s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco store from 8th August 2018 to 31st October, 2018.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- I had 2 kids: Now I work to influence people against having their own
- New Life Homeopathic Clinic CEO awarded for advancing alernative medicine
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter