Vlisco Capsule Collection is back in the flagship store at Accra Mall.
The International Luxury high-end fashion brand Vlisco, and the astonishing fashion designer, Kofi Gyedu, today unveiled a new and exciting seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the last two years.
This collection, dubbed “ERPOR” for Vlisco Capsule Collection” is a good expression of the Q3 campaign which emphasises on celebrating “thriving women”.
Inspired by the industrious Ghanaian woman, Kofi Gyedu seeks to create looks of the thriving 21st-century African woman by pushing traditional silhouette to be more utilitarian yet maintaining that classy and elegant image.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
“As a brand, we believe in novelty that is why we collaborated with Kofi Gyedu who over the years proved to be one of the most creative fashion designers in Ghana and we are privileged to be associated with his brand.
“We are also highly appreciative to Movenpick Ambassador Hotel for granting us wonderful scenery for the photo and video shoot,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco in Ghana.
You can choose from the exclusive styles featuring Kofi Gyedu`s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco store from 8th August 2018 to 31st October, 2018.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Drone Delivery Service: We are shocked at GMA’s inconsistency - Gov’t
- Medical drone project "inflated", "misplaced" -- Ato Forson insists
- Wife reads out husband’s affair texts instead of vows at wedding
- All of the best and worst love advice I learned from watching Christmas movies
- FDA hits beaches with tobacco, tramadol education
- Ghanaian doctor, German save life of a Ghanaian onboard KLM flight
- Posting children’s images exposes them to danger. This is how
- How sex bonds couples, and why sometimes it's not enough
- Mass Tilapia deaths recorded in Eastern Region
- The reason you sweat in your sleep
- Here's why you develop crushes, according to science
- South Tongu convenes over rising HIV incidence
- Female condom more pleasurable than male ones - GHS Boss
- Don't substitute robust medical supplies delivery system for drones – Think tank
- Do you believe in sexual destiny?