Vlisco Capsule Collection is back in the flagship store at Accra Mall.
The International Luxury high-end fashion brand Vlisco, and the astonishing fashion designer, Kofi Gyedu, today unveiled a new and exciting seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the last two years.
This collection, dubbed “ERPOR” for Vlisco Capsule Collection” is a good expression of the Q3 campaign which emphasises on celebrating “thriving women”.
Inspired by the industrious Ghanaian woman, Kofi Gyedu seeks to create looks of the thriving 21st-century African woman by pushing traditional silhouette to be more utilitarian yet maintaining that classy and elegant image.
“As a brand, we believe in novelty that is why we collaborated with Kofi Gyedu who over the years proved to be one of the most creative fashion designers in Ghana and we are privileged to be associated with his brand.
“We are also highly appreciative to Movenpick Ambassador Hotel for granting us wonderful scenery for the photo and video shoot,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco in Ghana.
You can choose from the exclusive styles featuring Kofi Gyedu`s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco store from 8th August 2018 to 31st October, 2018.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion designer, dead at 85
- Dr. Samuel Kisseadoo writes: What is true commitment?
- PHOTOS: Gov't secures 275 ambulances
- 5 relationship milestones that say it’s going well
- How Dr Ewura Adjoa is making impact in Ghana
- Married to a monster: How marital rape is killing marriages
- The 10 things you should know about your vagina
- 10 expenses to cut down on to for a low-budget wedding
- How to know if you're in a rebound relationship
- LOAD Ghana calls for stringent measures to regulate sale of alcohol
- Brain function of night owls and larks differ, study suggests
- Sex and love making
- Couples treat at Luv FM's unforgettable Valentine Night of love
- Gabby Otchere Darko, McDan CEO pay for sick boy's surgery
- Millions of women had sex they didn’t want on Valentine’s Day