Vlisco Capsule Collection is back in the flagship store at Accra Mall.
The International Luxury high-end fashion brand Vlisco, and the astonishing fashion designer, Kofi Gyedu, today unveiled a new and exciting seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the last two years.
This collection, dubbed “ERPOR” for Vlisco Capsule Collection” is a good expression of the Q3 campaign which emphasises on celebrating “thriving women”.
Inspired by the industrious Ghanaian woman, Kofi Gyedu seeks to create looks of the thriving 21st-century African woman by pushing traditional silhouette to be more utilitarian yet maintaining that classy and elegant image.
“As a brand, we believe in novelty that is why we collaborated with Kofi Gyedu who over the years proved to be one of the most creative fashion designers in Ghana and we are privileged to be associated with his brand.
“We are also highly appreciative to Movenpick Ambassador Hotel for granting us wonderful scenery for the photo and video shoot,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco in Ghana.
You can choose from the exclusive styles featuring Kofi Gyedu`s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco store from 8th August 2018 to 31st October, 2018.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Gloria Vanderbilt: US fashion icon and heiress dies aged 95
- What does a healthy relationship with an ex look like?
- Multi-million dollar new UW hospital 99% complete but…
- 7 Global research institutions launch clinical test into new malaria treatment
- World Bank urges Ghana to deal with stunting in children
- 5 reasons i'm thankful for being in a long-distance relationship
- Gov't to send 375 nurses to work in Barbados
- Ghana Health Service issues cholera alert
- How to wear one dress to four different weddings
- Health experts to converge at ‘Healthcare Safety and Quality’ summit on June 17
- Ghanaian researcher's herbal-based drug fighting deadly diseases
- Fashion Friday: Naomi Campbell and the awakening of African fashion industry
- Gov’t urged to include cost of processing blood in NHIS
- If these 9 things happen during intimacy, your relationship may be toxic
- She wants women to have good sex. So she started a website...