Vlisco Capsule Collection is back in the flagship store at Accra Mall.
The International Luxury high-end fashion brand Vlisco, and the astonishing fashion designer, Kofi Gyedu, today unveiled a new and exciting seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the last two years.
This collection, dubbed “ERPOR” for Vlisco Capsule Collection” is a good expression of the Q3 campaign which emphasises on celebrating “thriving women”.
Inspired by the industrious Ghanaian woman, Kofi Gyedu seeks to create looks of the thriving 21st-century African woman by pushing traditional silhouette to be more utilitarian yet maintaining that classy and elegant image.
“As a brand, we believe in novelty that is why we collaborated with Kofi Gyedu who over the years proved to be one of the most creative fashion designers in Ghana and we are privileged to be associated with his brand.
“We are also highly appreciative to Movenpick Ambassador Hotel for granting us wonderful scenery for the photo and video shoot,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco in Ghana.
You can choose from the exclusive styles featuring Kofi Gyedu`s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco store from 8th August 2018 to 31st October, 2018.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- UNICEF to launch “#VaccinesWork” campaign
- JoyNews gets result: Mangotideke maternity centre project gets ICAG support
- It's not money or sex but humility that makes a relationship last - Study
- Liberia hosts largest gathering of laboratory professionals in West Africa
- Things you shouldn't reject a guy over
- Snoring can actually be deadly, here’s why
- No legal ‘shisha’ joints in Ghana – FDA warns
- 7 'outdated' dating rules we should bring back
- Cooking this Easter? Think of eggs - Herbalife advises
- Raising three kids is organized chaos. Here’s why I’m having a fourth
- More women getting pregnant in their 30s than their 20s
- Children with autism are gifts from God – Parent leads awareness campaign
- Want your new relationship to last? Then you should only see each other once a week
- €480,000 oxygen plant commissioned in Accra
- Sleep myths 'damaging your health'