Thousands of holiday revellers in the Ashanti Region turned up in their numbers to enjoy the biggest family outdoor event in Kumasi.
The New Year edition of the Luv/Nhyira FM Frytol Family Party in the Park saw a massive lineup of activities to carry patrons through the New Year.
Patrons whiled away time with spanky music, unlimited buffet and freebies from sponsors.
With just a two-minute drive from the Central Business District in Kumasi, hundreds of families are seen busily making their way to the lush gardens of Kumasi Rattray Park.
This was all to catch the exciting experience of this year’s Luv/Nhyira FM Frytol Family Party in the Park.
It was a fun-packed event, as patrons danced out to welcome the New Year.
Some families took part in games and cooking competitions that won them packages and goodies from sponsors.
“Today is my first time here. But I took a look at the surroundings and I am happy. My children have been playing since morning. Afterwards, we will swim in the pool, “she said.
Another said, “It is a new year. We are fortunate to be counted among the living. My family and I had fun. We will make sure we take part in every game.”
“I have taken part in almost every game. I have ridden the electric train. I am yet to climb the bouncy castle and paint my face,” she said.
Sponsors of the events and other exhibitors expressed satisfaction with gains made, as they cashed in on the event.
“A lot of food vendors are selling, but people keep queueing at the Frytol stand. We are offering consumers free food sampling.
“There are ripe and unripe plantain, ‘kelewele’ among others all cooked with Frytol Vegetable oil,” says Priscilla Apripare, Brands Manager of Frytol, Wilmar Africa Limited.
Sales Manager, Hollard Insurance, Helena Antwi, says “This is a very big event. We are excited to be here. My ladies and I have established a lot of contacts here. We will follow all of them up after the event,”
“Anytime we buy exhibition stands at events organized by Multimedia, we record a lot of sales. Today is no exception. Though the vendors are many now, sales have been good,” said Fouad Haruna, co-founder of Halal Cup.
The Luv/Nhyira FM Family Party in the Park gives all one needs for a fuss-free, quality filled and beautiful atmospheric experience to ring in the New Year and dance away your 2022.
Organisers are promising even bigger events at Easter.
- Briphildon Foundation calls for African renaissance
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Heavy security at Jubilee House after arrest of protestors
- Ghanaians react to police arrest of #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators
- Azerbaijan halts Karabakh offensive after ceasefire deal with Armenian separatists
- Akufo-Addo calls for immediate reform of UN Security Council
- MohBad: Nigerian fans demand justice after Afrobeats star’s death
- Family announces burial date for veteran artiste Akwaboah Snr
- September FIFA World Rankings: Black Stars remain 60th globally, 11th in Africa
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report