The 29-year-old pregnant woman who went missing in Takoradi on September 16, has been reportedly found at Axim in the Nzema East Municipality.
The victim, Josephine Simons went on a morning walk from the Amanoo road to the Paa Grant Roundabout as part of her routine exercise on that Thursday and did not return.
A search party was convened after her mother received a call from an unknown person who said they could not use her for what they intended.
During the phone call, the suspects also said they had dumped her somewhere, a close relative told JoyNews.
The relative said she was found on Tuesday, September 21st at Axim and is currently on admission at the Axim Government Hospital.
Meanwhile, the Regional Police Command is yet to confirm if the woman found in Axim is Josephine Panyin Simons.
Already, there appears to be jubilation among the relatives of Josephine Panyin Simons as pictures suggesting she is the one has gone viral.
Unconfirmed reports indicate that the woman has given birth with the baby’s whereabouts unknown as she has shown no sign of pregnancy.
She is, however, yet to open up about what transpired ahead of her discovery in a bush at Axim by a carpenter.
- Reckless driver in viral video fails to appear in court after falling sick
- ‘I only met Godfred Dame to discuss Law School issues’ – Justice Dotse fights off Opuni bias claims
- I doubt impartiality of Justice Dotse; he should recuse himself – Opuni
- Court grants ‘Jesus Ahuofe’ ¢100k bail over Shatta Wale hoax shooting
- Sudan general declares state of emergency amid coup
- 37th ICAG Graduation Ceremony: female UEW graduate adjudged overall best candidate
- Auditor-General uncovers ¢44m worth of abandoned projects, completed projects not put to use across
- Oyibi, Apollonia, Awoshie and other areas to experience power interruption
- Madina MP leads constituents to demonstrate over deplorable roads
- Thousands throng El-Wak stadium for Ghana Immigration Service screening
Covid-19: Ghana’s death toll rises to 1,172
Re-nominated DCE of Adaklu fails second attempt
Treason: We don’t want to fail, it must happen – Dr Mac Palm
Message from the Morning Man: Pay for Pain
Stop begging for arrested criminals – Police to Politicians
SYND-Ghana hosts Pre-COP26 Youth Summit on climate change
There was about 1million vote difference between presidential and parliamentary results – Otokunor alleges
I blame EC for the 8 deaths recorded in 2020 elections – Otokunor
Delay in sanctioning culprits for deaths recorded in 2020 election worrying – Dr Pumpuni Asante
Ballot stuffing claims by NDC ‘bogus’ – Peter Mac Manu
EC reducing cost of elections per voter to $7.70 incorrect – Peter Otokunor
Streaming platforms do not properly represent massive support we give to our local musicians – Kwame Berko
2021 AFCON: Teams can have up to 28 players in squad
Confederation Cup is an opportunity for us to redeem themselves – Opare Addo
We reject Mahama’s scoring of 2020 elections as one of the worst – EC