Ghanaian highlife musician Kwaisey Pee has questioned Mona 4Reall’s musical talent.
In an interview with Feeling Daddy on a Takoradi-based radio station, Empire FM, he said that the socialite has no musical talent, although she has released some hit songs.
He elaborated his statement in a recent interview with Doreen Avio on Hitz News at 1.
The Ghanaian highlife musician explained that the only reason why Mona 4Reall has been able to get artists such as Stonebwoy and Shatta wale on her ‘Here to Stay’ album is because of the huge amount of following she has on social media, and her money.
The ‘Me Hea Odo’ hitmaker also shared his plight in featuring artists like Efya and Stonebwoy on a song, but all attempts have proven futile.
“I, as a great musician, will ask some artists like Efya, Stonebwoy, etc., but would rather go and do it with someone whom I know is trying, then there’s something fishy,” he said.
The ‘Enko Ngya Me’ singer said that he has no issues with Mona4reall, and neither is he trying to throw shots at her to trend. He is just sharing his opinion.
He added that Mona 4Reall is a businesswoman, not a musician.
“I know her to be a businesswoman I don’t know her to be a musician and all of a sudden I hear her songs featuring all these artists, to me is not like I’m trying to throw shots at her to trend,” he said.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking
- Abuse of social media becoming a pervasive threat to democracy – Ayorkor Botchwey
- Aisha Huang trial: We need to take a strong stance against illegal mining – Judge
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- African Union: Peace and Security Commissioner Bankole Adeoye blasts his staff