After weeks of thrilling and exciting performances in Season Nine of MTN Hitmaker reality show, Nessa Cute, a 20-year-old budding songstress becomes the fifth contestant to be evicted.
Nessa Cute together with Mimi and Byran were the contestants at the bottom three for this week.
Upon deliberations from the judges, two out of the three were saved and Nessa got evicted. Mimi and Bryan were given a second chance to prove themselves in the competition.
The remaining seven contestants kicked off with their performances which impressed the judges Richie and Eazzy.
Kwame Eugene, the reigning artiste of the year, who was also a guest judge expressed his satisfaction with the performance of the contestants.
Meanwhile Adepa, the masked singer emerged winner for MTN Pulse Moment of the week after being nominated together with Josh Blakk and Achiaa. The three were saved from eviction due to their nominations.
The performances of contestants were commended by judges. Contestants were also advised to step up with their performances since the competition was getting keener and closer to the grand finale.
This year’s competition which is under the theme “Unlock your flow” have seen interesting and diverse acts by contestants.
The remaining contestants are battling for the grand prize of winning ¢120,000 ultimate cash prize and recording deal in addition to other prizes.
The public was urged to vote for their favourite contestants by texting the names of their favourite contestants to the shortcode 1470 across all networks. Alternatively, voting can also be done via the MTN Pulse App.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
- I was traumatised by police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Voting should start at 7 am and end at 3 pm – EC proposes
Six-year-old girl rescued from Alajo storm drain
Be cautious of inherent risks of digital transformation – GCB MD
Government charged to mobilize domestic resources to deal with rising debt situation
Livestream: Government addresses nation on Covid-19 vaccination Phase II
DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
Ghanaian-German Centre for Job launches ‘Ghana Job Fair’ to tackle youth unemployment
Teenage pregnancy surge as Upper East Region records 6,533 cases
We must protect each other against covid-19 – Imperial General Assurance MD
MUSIGA to set up new Election Committee – Ras Caleb
DSP Azugu being at post is a dereliction of duty on IGP’s part – Agalga
How to know when it’s time to end a toxic friendship
Assault on Citi FM journalist: NMC writes to National Security Ministry for update on investigations
India unlikely to resume sizable Covid-19 vaccine exports until October
Lands Minister, Abu Jinapor embarks on aerial tour of River Pra