The Milwaukee Bucks set an NBA record of 29 three-pointers in a game in a 144-97 win over the Miami Heat.
The Bucks dominated – leading by as many as 51 points at one stage – and broke the Houston Rockets’ record of 27 three-pointers in a single game.
Orlando Magic beat Oklahoma City Thunder 118-107 and have now won the first four games of a season for the first time in their 32-year history.
Only Orlando and Atlanta Hawks remain unbeaten in the new NBA season.
Magic top the Eastern Conference from Atlanta, while the Los Angeles Clippers sit top of the Western Conference after a 124-101 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Phoenix Suns sit second in the Western Conference after a comfortable 111-86 win over the New Orleans Pelicans, in which Jae Crowder scored a season-high 21 points.
Julius Randle hit 28 points as the New York Knicks beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 95-86, while the Washington Wizards’ 115-107 loss to the Chicago Bulls means they have lost their first four games of a season for the first time since 2012-13.
Jayson Tatum scored 14 of his game-high 27 points in the fourth quarter as the Boston Celtics rallied to beat the Indiana Pacers 116-111.
And Andrew Wiggins put on a late show – scoring 13 of his 27 points in the final eight minutes – as the Golden State Warriors overcame the Detroit Pistons 116-106.
Warriors’ Stephen Curry led all scorers with 31 points as the Pistons lost for the second time in as many nights to leave them with four defeats from four matches.
De’Aaron Fox got 24 points and nine assists as the Sacramento Kings beat the Denver Nuggets 125-115 while Joel Embiid shone for the Philadelphia 76ers with 29 points in their 100-93 win over the Toronto Raptors.
The Raptors have lost their first three games of a season for the first time since 2005-06.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day