Nespresso, the worldwide pioneer in premium portioned coffee, will officially launch an innovative new boutique concept in Ghana, on Thursday, at the Marina Mall, Airport City, Accra.
The new Nespresso retail environment surrounds guests in an immersive coffee experience allowing for deeper learning and coffee exploration.
Throughout the boutique, visitors will experience elements that reflect Nespresso’s deep commitment to sustainability and adherence to a circular economy, one that is restorative by nature and works to minimise waste through careful design.
“The new Nespresso boutique concept centres around five key principles: a simplified and holistic customer journey through carefully sequenced areas, a celebration of coffee moments with bespoke coffee rituals, new architectural codes for a warm and cosy yet premium atmosphere, a sustainability statement to nourish the Nespresso ambition to become the highest quality and the most sustainable coffee brand in the world.
“By combining all of these elements, the retail experience becomes fully immersive with consumers all over the world able to discover the Nespresso coffee world in a new enhanced way,” explained Racha Chamseddin, Nespresso MEA Business Development Manager.
Nespresso announced in September 2020, they will become carbon neutral by the end of 2022. This will be possible thanks to a certified protocol which measures carbon footprint reduction for each new boutique opening.
The new concept demonstrates this commitment with elements such as table-tops made from used coffee grounds from the Nespresso factory in Switzerland, wood that has been 100% sourced from reforestation programs, technological systems to reduce energy and water consumption and a recycling collection point.
The new boutiques are a true celebration of coffee and its origins and guests can discover tributes to this throughout the space. Everything from the muted colour palette of rich coffee browns and crema-inspired golds to the floor tiles and lamps that echo those used on the coffee farms has been carefully designed to link to coffee.
The contemporary and luminous space invites guests to explore new experiences in coffee tasting rituals which include a sensorial welcome upon entering the boutique with Coffee Specialists introducing guests to the vast range of coffees to provide a hands-on experience with the coffee grounds inside a capsule, discovering the aromas and then finishing with a tasting.
“We are excited to introduce the Nespresso boutique concept as a first in Ghana to our club members and coffee enthusiasts in the country.
“The environment will also provide an opportunity to transform our team into highly empowered brand ambassadors,” explained Racha Chamseddin, Nespresso MEA Business Development Manager.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road
- Brosankro-Aprakukrom Murder: Bereaved families appeal to IGP
- Prices of hair extensions up as festive season nears