The Economic Fighters League and FixTheCountry Conveners are taken aback by the death of one of their members popularly known as Kaaka Mohammed.
The two groups held a press conference, Monday, June 28, to demand justice for the deceased.
Forty year old Kaaka Mohammed was attacked by two assailants yet to be arrested by the police. He was repeatedly struck in the head with objects until he lost consciousness.
Mr Mohammed who suffered a head injury in the attack on Saturday dawn died at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital.
Medical Doctor at the Ejura Government Hospital Dr Mensah Manye told JoyNews that Mr Mohammed’s head injury was severe with internal bleeding.
At the time he was received at the hospital, Mr. Mohammed was not responding to external stimuli because of the injury.
Dr. Manye was compelled to refer him to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi for further medical attention.
Sources say Mr. Mohammed was on oxygen until he died at about 1:30 pm Monday.
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- ‘Impugning the motives of Judges is actually undermining integrity of Judiciary’ – Judges and Magistrates Association
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- GFA suspends AshantiGold SC for dealing with banned club president and son
- GTA boss names agency in copyright feud with Kirani Ayat, reveals how footage was obtained
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Step aside, find out if agency obtained right to use Ayat’s content – Copyright Attorney tells GTA, Tourism Ministry
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Catholic charity shutdown after 60 years of operation
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- Ghana’s ‘Borga’, ‘Road to My Father’s Compound’ lead race for AMAA 2022 gold
- Emmanuel Agyemang Badu invited for CHAN draw
- R. Kelly to pay $300,000 to victim in sex crimes
- International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste 2022 – “Stop food waste for the people and the planet”
- QLAC MD is new President of Association of Insurers and Reinsurers
- 11 takeaways from GFA decision to suspend ongoing Premier League season
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- Ghana to transition from fossil to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Cedi registers unprecedented weekly decline in trading as dollar demand surges
- EJF releases film on net free seas project
- Full text: Ursula Owusu-Ekuful’s speech at 2022 ITU conference
- CBG commissions ultra-modern SME centre at Kokomlemle, relocates Trade Fair branch to Ultimate Height Building in La
- Ghana reaffirms commitment to strategic direction set by ITU to ensure universal connectivity