US Vice President, Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from the Black Star Square in Accra.
This formed part of her three-day visit to Ghana.
Yesterday, she met some people from the creative industry in Ghana and crowned it with a banquet hosted by President Akufo-Addo at the Jubilee House.
Today, she held a public speech on her trip so far and articulated her commitment to improving bilateral relations.
Watch the playback below:
Madam Harris is currently embarking on a one-week tour which will see her visit Ghana and two other African countries – Tanzania and Zambia.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- The tables will turn one day – Prof Frimpong-Boateng reminds those in power
- Ecobank Ghana declares ¢27.21m loss in 2022 due to DDEP; to return to profitability in 2023
- Government working on a framework to regulate use of AI – Communications Minister
- GRA busts 6 businesses for failing to issue VAT invoices
- Germany, EU commit 16 million euros to support development of TVET in Ghana
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Don’t touch Atewa forest – Experts warn government against mining in reserve
- Christiana Kotia
- Reducing CO2 emissions is a collective responsibility – Unilever Ghana
- ‘Sex for grades’ outlawed by Nigeria’s parliament
- Our priority should be on providing textbooks instead of tablets – Prof Owusu
- Jamie Foxx’s rep responds to conspiracy that COVID-19 vaccine caused hospitalisation
- You need to understand the language in a rap song to enjoy it – Wiyaala
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Mother arrested for assaulting 4-year-old child at Yeji
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team